North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

(RP) Chapter 1: THow it all begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

(RP) Chapter 1: THow it all begins Empty
PostSubject: (RP) Chapter 1: THow it all begins   (RP) Chapter 1: THow it all begins EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:52 am

HHEEYYY I AM BACK AND STRONGER THEN EVER.

YOU WANT TO RP!!!!!!!!
GET READY BECAUSSE THIS TIME IT MIGHT BLOWS YOU AWAY!!

This is a special RP and i shortly there has been a new RP mod and i would like him to assist me. This RP is diffrent then from any rp na has ever seen. It will last as long as the RP mod and i please. Meanwhile this one is busy he and i will post other litlte rps once in a while but this one is the big RP and our proud.

GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright this rp is a open world.  We are just peoplle of the mighty guild NA (North Academy ) or not that is for YOU ys YOU  up to decide. There are also other guild and dark guilds.
You can join go walk just do whatever you want. Se it like a RPG Wink

Still we will focus on this guiild NA. There you can find jobs you can do to get money buy a house new powersnew cards  anything. Once in a while i hope ever week or 2 weeks me and/or my companion does post updates on the story.

THE STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright here we goo !!

Its the year 5000. We live in the fantasy world called Alagaesia
http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1229/alagaesia_2940691.jpg

The king of Alagaesia already rules the lands for 50 years and because of that he wants tto keep a special tournement. Everyone who wants to join then fight is welcome to sign up and gather in Uru Bean. And the winner would win 10000 gold.

We find ourself a few miles away in one of the 1000s cities of Alagaesia in a pub where we are resting. We do not know eachother yet and all only think about 1 thing. Winning that tourney. The tourney starts soon and we all have to hurry.

Also did the king apply a special rule that you can join in teams with max 3 people.

Rules : I have kept this pretty loose and since i haven't got the abilities and combat plates sorted, just use things your character will be able to do just don't go overpowered, don't control someone else's actions AND have fun.
You are allowed to equip yourself with 1 medevil weapon and 2 defensive things].

Just join in , kill a few npcs or stand still waiting or what ever you want to do , and start interacting with each other Later things will be a more structured but for now this will get you sweeties going.

I would like to ask everyoen to make a new character sheet for in this RP or just copy and paste the one you are using. You are also allowed to use multiple characters but plz  the max for a usual rp er will be 3. Me and the RP mod will be allowed to use more to keep the story going.

Well everyoen that is everything i gues. atleast very month there will be a new chapter. NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN !!!!
Back to top Go down

(RP) Chapter 1: THow it all begins
Page 1 of 1