North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3 Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am

Adapting to a situation.

This homework is kind of similar to the last one that was handed out, but this is more to do with the theory side of it, than the physical side of it. So with out further ado, here we go.

While in a duel, the key to winning could be adapting to the situation that you're in. While you're dueling, the duel will progress differently each time, putting you in lots of different situations in which you need to adapt to. So here I would like you to tell me what you would do in the following scenario that would show how you adapted to the situation.

Your opponent has;

Two cards in hand. (Gravekeeper's Recruiter, Maxx "c")
No cards in graveyard.
Face up Prohibition. (Chosen card name is 'Mystical Space Typhoon')
Face up Vanity's Emptiness.
Face up Thunder King Rai-Oh.
Face up Necrovalley.

You have;

No cards in graveyard.
One Mystical Space Typhoon in hand.
One Lyla, Lightsworn Summoner in hand.
One Monster Reincarnation in hand.
One Sixth Sense in hand.
One Judgment Dragon in hand.
One Necro Gardna in hand.

I want to know what plays you would make, in what order and why you would make them. In as much detail as you can possibly provide, try and treat this a bit like an essay. You will be marked on the following;

How well you described what you did.
How well you described why you did it.
How well you adapted to the situation.
Why you didn't make other possible plays.

Send them to me in a private message and I will mark you using the above. You can earn up to 200 points if you complete this homework and included everything in the previous list of things I will be marking it on.
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:31 pm

ur not DL anymore mate :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Well, as far as i'm aware my position has not been removed as Dorm Leader, and my Admin rank is the only thing that has been removed. Seeing as I have not seen nor heard of a new Dorm Leader I will assume I still have that rank. So... I'm going to continue setting homework until I am informed otherwise from Phantom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 am

ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers should receive 200DP for completing this homework.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:46 am

Points awarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.3
Page 1 of 1