North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:19 am

I apologize for the late homework, I was camping with my family and had no access to the wonderfulness of the interwebs. Sad

Anyway, this week I would like you all to construct a Crystal Beast deck. However, it must meet the following requirements;

~Must have 40-41 cards. No more, no less.
~Must follow the latest banlist.
~Must be as competitive as you can make it.
~Must contain an extra deck.
~Must contain a side deck.
~Must present 3 match wins with it in Advanced (Rated).
~Must be as original as you can make it.

Side notes:
~Can be TCG/OCG.
~Do not post homework below. Send to me in a PM at this academy.
~You will be marked down if you just make a typical Crystal Beast deck.
~You will be awarded up to 400DP at the most with the completion of this homework.
~Any questions then please post them below so others can have any questions that are the same as your own, answered.

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:47 pm

*Bump*

Just letting Obelisk members know, there is homework for this week.
Back to top Go down
Yugiho20
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Yugiho20

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 pm

do i have to do it :/
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 am

i religiously do your homework but you took it too far with this one
nope.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:32 pm

If you guys feel, you are unable to complete it, you don't have to do it. I just know you guys can do it. Otherwise I wouldn't have set it.
Back to top Go down
Mycah<3

Mycah<3

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 am

At least it's not ice barriers, i'll hop on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:53 am

Awesome. I look forward to seeing a completed homework this week. xD
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 pm

If i have more than 3 win i get extra dp? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:14 pm

If you're in Obelisk Blue, then I think I could award you an extra 50DP for more than 3 match wins. Smile

By the way, to those who think this homework is impossible or too hard to do, on Sunday I will be posting my own completion of homework to show it's not impossible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Nobody here thinks its impossible to make crystal beasts, JD.
We just refuse to.
it feels demeaning and silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Well then, if you guys refuse to make it, then that's your own problem, I made it, because it requires skill to make a crystal beast deck than can compete in Advanced (Rated) so by you guys not doing it, just show's you feel you're incapable of doing so. The people that have tried, have told me it's impossible, so this is me proving it's not.

Win number 1: https://i.imgur.com/QSqDZPu.png
Win number 2: https://i.imgur.com/hH8ftCP.png
Win Number 3: https://i.imgur.com/DYDrpub.png
Deck: https://i.imgur.com/10nS8sy.png
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:12 pm

ill repeat, since you arent picking up what im laying down

This homework is hella easy but im not doing it because i dont wanna play crystal beasts

Ill make you a wager though if youre up for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Dude.. if it's that easy, then prove it. I will extend the ending date for this homework for another 24 hours. Show me how easy it is.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:19 pm

im willing to wager i can make a CB deck that beats yours. you dont have to use the one you listed. If i win give me full credit on this homework. if you win ill give you the dp i wouldve won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Okay then, I will give you 24 hours to make it and perfect it, then we will duel. However, you will only gain half the DP for this if you win in a mirror match duel against me, as the original point of this homework was to win in a match duel in Advanced (Rated) and therefor playing against META decks, so if you want to gain full DP then you need to also play against one of my META decks and win.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Im home and awake. still making touch ups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Okay, well just remember, you need to beat my Crystal Beast deck in a mirror match, and beat one of my META decks in a match to gain full points for this homework.
Back to top Go down
iAmFlam3ezZ
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Warnings : 2nd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:25 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
the original point of this homework was to win in a match duel in Advanced (Rated) and therefor playing against META decks

https://i.imgur.com/DYDrpub.png
https://i.imgur.com/hH8ftCP.png
https://i.imgur.com/QSqDZPu.png

Why are you forcing them to post wins against meta when not a single one of YOUR "wins" are against a deck that's even remotely good?

Wow, you won vs a 52 card deck, HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Putting aside any and all negative feelings I may have towards you (and I'm serious here), I just want to say that if everyone has to win against "meta" to get DP for this homework, then you yourself should post wins vs "meta" and not decks that are Tier 473974793047.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:53 pm

iAmFlam3ezZ wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
the original point of this homework was to win in a match duel in Advanced (Rated) and therefor playing against META decks

https://i.imgur.com/DYDrpub.png
https://i.imgur.com/hH8ftCP.png
https://i.imgur.com/QSqDZPu.png

Why are you forcing them to post wins against meta when not a single one of YOUR "wins" are against a deck that's even remotely good?

Wow, you won vs a 52 card deck, HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Putting aside any and all negative feelings I may have towards you (and I'm serious here), I just want to say that if everyone has to win against "meta" to get DP for this homework, then you yourself should post wins vs "meta" and not decks that are Tier 473974793047.

The point of this homework was to play in Advanced (Rated), where people would be playing competitively. Which, would hopefully mean they should end up playing against META decks, if they don't come across META decks then that's not their fault, the point is they complied with the rules  of the homework, and completed it, so they will therefor gain the DP for completing the homework. I dueled in Advanced (Rated) and those were the decks I came across, I can't control what decks I duel, and neither can they, and I'm not asking them too. Also, I only did completed my own homeowkr, because i had members complaining about how it was impossible to do it. The point of them dueling in Advanced (Rated) was so they had a chance to go against META decks. Putting all my opinions and hate to one side that I have for you, I think your comment was completely pointless as it just shows that you're looking for an argument.

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Then why did you use an alt with low rating, knowing that the likelihood was much lower that youd actually face meta?

Cmon JD.

He presented a valid point. you and i both know that Ghostricks are not meta. If, as you previously stated, the idea was to present meta wins, he has pointed out that you have not. This has no bearing on my challenge but you should take note.

Last edited by ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm

ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers wrote:
Then why did you use an alt with low rating, knowing that the likelihood was much lower that youd actually face meta?

Cmon JD.

¬_¬ That account, usually has me facing duelists with 1000+exp because of the fact that I win loads more than I lose. Plus, I only have my competitive decks like my LS, Bujins, Evilswarm etc on my JD account, on my *Wind-Up Rabbit* account, I have my gusto, wind-up, crystal beast etc... Now, if you don't want to go through with you deal, then I will just set the next homework.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:03 pm

but you still managed to somehow get a 51 card deck user, a ghostrick user...like, it just doesnt add up.

and yes i am still on for the deal. ive been busy with chores. give me an hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Okay, you know what.. the only reason I posted those pics, was to prove to those who were struggling, that it was possible. This is because they all said it was impossible. I haven't got an hour, so I'm just going to go ahead and post the new homework. I'm not making every other Obelisk member wait around for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.1
Page 1 of 1