North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6

Go down 
+2
Sting
bayar16
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:41 am

This week, I would like you all to come up with a side deck for each one of these decks, and explain why you would use each card, and why you chose those cards over other possible cards.

Satellarknight.
Madolche.
Lightruler.
Shaddoll.

For each side deck you produce, with reasons on each card, you will receive 250DP. TCG and OCG cards are allowed. Send them to me in a PM, do not post them below.

Side note: Anyone who decides complaining about this homework will do anyone any good, is wrong. So I request you don't comment if it's just to complain.

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:11 am

good choice but i dont do ocg :3 so gl to other blues
Back to top Go down
Sting
Chaos White
Chaos White
Sting

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 am

do u mean side against those decks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:24 am

bayar16 wrote:
good choice but i dont do ocg :3 so gl to other blues

You're allowed to do just TCG if you want, I was just pointing out, people can use OCG cards as well.

L Lawliet wrote:
do u mean side against those decks?

No, a side for those decks, so the side deck you would put in that deck.
Back to top Go down
Sting
Chaos White
Chaos White
Sting

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:30 am

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:48 am

#LightImprisoning XD Ill pic ya le side deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:16 pm

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Is it specifically against that deck, or against all of them?
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:55 pm

I like how he chose tellars and shaddolls but not BA. Dat bias.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:37 am

@drewzer, i was wondering same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:42 am

Just so everyone is aware, you're not thinking of cards to side AGAINST the deck, you're thinking of side decks that would work well for the deck to use.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Just so we're clear here, my pm still stands. All of those cards can be used by all of those decks against the ones listed. None of the cards i pointed out do much to slow you down. (also i did this homework for fun. i have this feeling youre reaching for ideas with this one - figured id help. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Yeah, but you didn't do a 15 card side deck for each deck with explanations on each card.
I'm not reaching for ideas, I have perfectly good side decks for each of these decks that I',m 100% happy with.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:33 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Yeah, but you didn't do a 15 card side deck for each deck with explanations on each card.
I'm not reaching for ideas, I have perfectly good side decks for each of these decks that I',m 100% happy with.
i listed 7 cards that you can vary between 2-3 copies each of and was pretty clear on each card, as well as direct when i said
"This side deck works for all of those decks."
The variation in amounts of what i gave you is dependant on which you are using and falls to user preference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:52 am

Okay, so you did a seven card side deck. Hoping that you did it correctly after I specifically asked for a 15 card side for each of the decks? Look, you gave seven card side deck, described them in great detail, which is all good, but the homework was asking for a 15 card extra deck; however you didn't say how many of each card you would use, as it is in relation to your own preference. It doesn't matter much now anyway, as you're no longer in Obelisk Blue, and us Chaos members never seem to get homework anymore. Oh well. The new homework will be set today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue Homework - 1.6
Page 1 of 1