North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?

Go down 
+4
(RPFC) Shiki
KcGanja
AF7
Average
8 posters

Well
yes
Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? I_vote_lcap0%Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? I_vote_lcap27%Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
I Like Pie
Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? I_vote_lcap73%Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? Empty
PostSubject: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Lets think about it.. cards that can bring back monsters from the grave seem very powerful,  which is probably the reason monster reborn is banned... For this reason, wouldnt it make sense of koonami banned cards like rekindle and wolf bark and keep soul charge as the only card that can bring back monsters from the grave.

Vote now

P.S. Vote canceling is allowed
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm

I don't think they should get banned altogether. Being at 1 is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
AF7
Fire Fists Player
Fire Fists Player
AF7

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 pm

#PIE4PRESIDENT
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:22 am

rekling as wolfbark are good effects, but soul charge wont allow you to attack that turn u use it, that is why it is not yet banned. But that is also the reason i dont like and i dont play soul charge...
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:34 am

Well rekindling and wolfbark are not able to become a staple
For rekimdling you can only ss fire monsters with 200 def
And wolfbark allows you only to ss a level 4 fire monster
So i think it wont
also with rekindling they get banned at end phase

Prefer see soul charge to be banned then 1 of them
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:09 am

I agree with anna, rekindling and wolfie and charge all have a catch, but reborn, there is no catch, u just summon and u don't have any circumstances... But I still go 4 I like pie XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:08 am

I think the reason Monster Reborn was banned is because, if you top deck that card you can summon a monster from your grave or your opponents grave at no cost. Imagine your opponent is at 2950 life points. Their field is clear. You top deck Monster reborn and summon back the star eater you took out earlier with no cost to it, and attack him straight up for 3200 damage, that's pretty over powered. You take soul charge, you have to pay 1000 life points to summon each monster you summon and you can't conduct your battle phase that turn. That's two main costs for using soul charge. So that's why I don't think Soul Charge will be banned. As for Wolfbark, it already got hit to one, plus the fact the monster that was summoned by Wolfbark has it's effects negated and you can only use it's effect once per turn, I think it will stay at one and not get banned. These are just my opinions though. Smile
Back to top Go down
AF7
Fire Fists Player
Fire Fists Player
AF7

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:39 am

don't see how this card is a fair replacement for monster reborn lol. Paying 2000 lp for a free Beelze or Xyz at the cost of not attacking that turn is not that hefty of a cost. This card just enables a winmoar strategy in spammy decks. Imagine this in Lightsworn or any thinning type of deck, you get to snag whatever you like for little cost. I don't like this card, but I'll certainly be running it

The LP cost only means that Chain burn becomes a legitimate anti-meta options, since you can just get away with pay like 2 for two combo pieces and proceed to win from there, because it doesn't negate effects for so unknown reason.

I mean, think about it;
Bujin: Pay 1k for Yama, 2 for Sussano, or go all out of it and pay 4k for Sussano and Kage.
Zombies; 2k for Zombie Master, Blue blooded oni and a whole new field from those two.
Pay 1000 in any combo deck to extend the combo, especially in something like Madoleche since it counters some of the hate on Hootcake to it.
Stalletaknights-Plus off of the summons from this thing, and plus some more.

"Wow. This really was released. It doesn't negate the effects, doesn't stops Special Summons, doesn't restrict anything, just a straight Rekindling at the cost of the Battle Phase and a few Life Points. I feel like this is to Dragons of Legend what Sixth Sense was to Joey's World: Broken Moneymaker." -GianAwesome

"First thought when I saw this: "oh so you limit rekindling? #lolnoprob brah lemme just soul charge into QUASAR." All Laval quasar players seeing this are breathing a sigh of relief right now, instead of 3 rekindling they now have 4 rekindling. I quit, man, I was really starting to get into this game too"
-gnarlysurf

"No Battle Phase?  No problem for good ol' Exciton that I just needed!
Also, remember when most of us were happy when Rekindling was hit?  Hahaha..."
-MrMcThrasher

i'll just say limit soul charge
wolfbark and rekindling stays at 1

(why can't i double vote pie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:23 am

I would just like to say.. soul charge in Lightsworns is terrible.. like.. I refuse to run it because it's that bad in Lightsworns O.o
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:28 am

JdD knows where he is talking about Very Happy
Know noone who plaays them better Wink

Soul charge at 1 should be ok but 2 or 3? thats just not really fun anymore to play against
i think if they would change the card maby that is negates the effects of monsters ss by his eff should be negated that seems a lot more fair i think
Back to top Go down
Mr-Edge777
Teacher
Mr-Edge777

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 am

I Like Pie
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Isnt it funnyhow 9 out of 7 people chose I like pie XD
Back to top Go down
cardffreak

cardffreak

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:59 pm

soul charge is going to 1 the others stay at 1 in my thoughts
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:44 pm

i agree with JD. You may have to pay 1000 lp for each monster you take out of your grave by using soul chage but in some ways soul charge is better than monster reborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?   Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Cards like Wolfbark and Rekindle become forbidden while soul charge is untouched?
Page 1 of 1