North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?

Go down 
+5
(RPFC) Shiki
KcGanja
Professor Banner
nextlevelmeta
patrick1324
9 posters

Hell Yes!!!
Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_lcap13%Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Nope
Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_lcap33%Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
I like pie
Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_lcap33%Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
I dont care
Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_lcap20%Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? Empty
PostSubject: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 am

Personally I dont care if soul charge is hit... but what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 am

i dont care, why i need to care about meta card?
Back to top Go down
nextlevelmeta
Darkness
Darkness
nextlevelmeta

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 pm

I think soul charge should get banned, makes sylvan and infernity combos just completely insane. Although I think it is much more balanced than monster reborn since monster reborn gets a monster from either player's grave and has no draw back or cost. So I say both banned.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:44 pm

I like pie o.o
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:43 pm

soul charge wil lsta for now deal with it... i dont like it, and i dont give a damn bout others using it... stop making such fuss... it will stay untuched untill enought copies of it will be sold... aftert that it might be hurt...
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Wow is monster reborn really back at 1?? I thougth it would be banndd forever
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Monster Reborn is a nightmare. It gets through either player's grave, provided if it was summoned properly depending on its requirements. Sure it doesn't provide massive amounts of summons like Soul Charge does, but remember one thing about Reborn: THERE IS NO COST TO THAT CARD. Soul Charge being used properly takes about 3000 to 5000, which is a hefty loss believe it or not, not to mention the fact that the monsters could be Bottomless'd or Torrential'd. You can argue that Reborn has the same side effect, but with Reborn you don't lose too much but a monster from the grave. Soul charge leaves you open if your field is suddenly gone.

Overall, Monster Reborn is better than Soul Charge. Both are fantastic cards, but Reborn has less drawbacks. Again, this is imo, so argue against my position if you must.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:50 pm

no anna, monster reborn is not at one, it is still banned
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Let me start of saying soul charge simply wont be banned for at least 2 formats, prolly longer. Whether its banned or not won't change the game much, since it does 2 things to most decks. Save your ass dificult stuations and/or add consistency to decks like sylvans and infernity turning them to tier 1. With soul charge gone it will take out some of those luck or "sack" plays where u have a full field then ur opponent trys to xyz into cards like excito and then soul charges into another exciton. So I dissagree with rusty glove, soul charge is definently stronger even though monster reborn has 0 cost, becuase lp is less important than advantage in yugioh. For example some Lightsworn player could have an empty hand but a jd and 2 lightrays leaving me with lets say 2100lp left, but thanks to max c i have 7 cards in hand. Due to my advantage i can easily xyz/synchro into any xyz/synchro monster i want that can destroy his field and then set up my backrow for anything my opponents top deck and then slowly chip away at his lp winning the duel. But with monster reborn i have little options unless it happens that one of us has a powerful beater in grave which is unlikly since jd has 3k atk and lightrays have 2800. So in turn lp means almost nothing unless u intend to pay them for a certain card.

Patrick's comment simply pisses me off because i hate those scrubs/ bad duelist who insult decks/cards that are powerful becuase they are too bad to even face them. In my book he is worse than a noob. Its one thing to play for fun its another things to look down at people for simply being better than yourself. The fact he is a tester is a bad idea, your simply gonna have people placed in the wrong dorm due to the fact he sounds like a bad player. If my inference is correct the testing in this academy is off balanced since i saw another tester using the top deck of the format geargia for a test. Your testers should test at roughly the same level so someone isnt placed in the wrong dorm cuz his tester is weaker or stronger than most.
Back to top Go down
xxbongsmoker
Darkness
Darkness
xxbongsmoker

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:02 am

Dorm doesn't equal true skill so it doesn't matter too much. Though tester using same tier decks for every test would be nice. Not like 1 tester uses gagagas but another uses H.A.T :/
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:12 am

Idc bout dorms since i opted for whatever red dorm is called in this acad. But someone as ignorant as that guy does not deserve a position that bases people's skill based on dueling. His comment makes him sound like a scrub who isnt worthy to judge other people's skill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1?   Should Should Charge be Banned while monster reborn is brought back to 1? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1