A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Share | 

New Recruiting Event?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Recruiting Event?   Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:24 pm

So like yea it's not so much are we doing one,cause let's be honest,we kinda need to do one.But before I announce a huge recruiting event,I was gonna ask,what kinda things do people want?Like we want this to be a sucess but as we saw,the last one failed epically on it's face.Pretty much,I'm already making staff recruiting mandotory for the time being(Read Next Anoouncement)So anyways,just pist below so I can get a good idea what kinda feedback this gets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Recruiting Event?   Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:48 am

I think we're gonna need bigger prizes than DP, because that's easily earned, just look at how much I've earned after being around for the time I have been. If you make more serious ones, like 1 week of DN Donation rewards or cards sent in the post maybe? I don't know, I just think people might take it more seriously with these kind of prizes is all. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Recruiting Event?   Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:54 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
I think we're gonna need bigger prizes than DP, because that's easily earned, just look at how much I've earned after being around for the time I have been. If you make more serious ones, like 1 week of DN Donation rewards or cards sent in the post maybe? I don't know, I just think people might take it more seriously with these kind of prizes is all. Smile

we got a few ideas but that was one of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruiting Event?   

Back to top Go down

New Recruiting Event?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1