North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Tyeman87 Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iAmFlam3ezZ
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 2nd Warning

results - Tyeman87 Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Tyeman87 Test Results   results - Tyeman87 Test Results EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Deck: Worms (Tester) vs. Synchro Spam (Testee)

Attitude -10/10
This area is fine. Nothing wrong here.

Deck Build - 19/25
The deck build is definitely creative and original. You really don't see pure Synchro decks anymore at all. There are also unique techs here and there, such as Giant Germ. However, as creative and original as this deck is, its competitiveness isn't exactly all up there. Your deck is incredibly vulnerable to backrow. I recommend taking out all the traps, and adding Royal Decree. Some cards you may also want to consider are Quickdraw Synchron, Tuning, and Level Eater. These guys are great for getting your Synchros out.

Skill - 8/25
It's unfortunate that I'm not allowed to give you points here. Your siding really could use some work. The main function of a side deck is to help counter your opponent's deck for later games in the Match. Some example of cards like this are: D.D. Crow, Mind Crush, Prohibition, Debunk, etc. These are some examples of cards that are commonly used in side decks. I couldn't give you much points for control, due to the fact that my backrow helped me dominate the field for 90% of the duel. Again, Royal Decree would help you in situations like this.

Ruling knowledge - 8/10
Sent Call of the Haunted to the grave when it should have stayed on the field, and kept another Call of the Haunted on the field when it should have went to the grave.

Misplays and Corrections - 9/10: 
Summoned tokens in defense mode when they should have been in attack.

Result of Duel - 0/20

Total: 54/100

It pains me to put this number here, but I did the most I could. You almost made that Ra Yellow, and I'm sure the next time you retest, you'll definitely get it, or even higher.

Welcome to Slifer Red.
Back to top Go down

Tyeman87 Test Results
Page 1 of 1