North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Cthulu's test results~!

Go down 
+3
Blue
!~Rabbit~!
Mani
7 posters
AuthorMessage
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

Immune to warnings? : No

test - Cthulu's test results~! Empty
PostSubject: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:59 am

Tester's Deck: TCG D/D/D
Testee's Deck: Yosenju

Attitude

- 10/10

The testee was an extremely pleasant person to talk to. He had impeccable manners, and retained the positive attitude he first displayed at the start of the duel throughout.

Deck Build

- 9/10

If I am going to be honest - I actually feel like the deck build is, in general, amazingly well built - to most standards. The deck follows the basic structure of a yosenju deck - using staples like tenki, Marco cosmos and Lose 1 Turn to further complement the deck, as well as following the simple monster ratio for a deck like this. I'm only deducting a singular mark because I don't think spell-shattering arrow is a must-have card within the deck. I've seen that, in the past, spell-shattering arrow isn't the biggest staple to include in the main deck of a yosenju deck.

However, this mark is obviously up for debate, due to the fact that I haven't got to ask you why you use Spell-shattering arrow. Make sure to message me when you get the chance, otherwise I can't give the mark.

Skill

- 45/45

I literally cannot deduct a single mark here. The reason why? Because the testee displayed a very high level of skill throughout our match. The testee did three things in particular to make it so that he could achieve full marks in this section: Firstly, he made sure that every single card within his hand was used properly and to his advantage - which not only shows that he understands his deck, but also ended up costing me one game out of three. The testee also showed impeccable concentration skills throughout the match. He made sure that every single one of my deliberate little mistakes that I made were corrected. If he had not of done this - then there would be a very large chance that I would have had a chance. Finally, the testee was able to control the duel extremely well in all circumstances at points whenever he could. He was able to lock me down on multiple occasions. It's just a shame that I was able to get out a rank 4 xyz monster game two - otherwise there could have been a large chance that he would have been declared the winner overall.

Misplays and Corrections

- 9/10

The testee didn't fully read the card effect of Covenant of The Swamp King, to which he didn't know why I had banished my D/D Berformet. It was a small little error on his part - so it only really would cost a single mark.

Result of Duel

- 5/15

Total: 78/90

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-80
Obelisk Blue 81-90

Welcome to Ra Yellow! Do not be discouraged by the fact that you are in the middle dorm. In reality - it doesn't matter too much. With you dueling ability (and some help from our staff here at NA) you will be able to eventually climb the ranks. Who knows? Maybe there will be a day in which I will be able to place you in the dorm I feel like you rightfully deserve! Of course - to get there you will need to work hard - but I'm sure that wont be a problem for you.

Last edited by luster_beast_luke on Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:13 am

congratulations on ra!

(btw did he take the rulling test? and his score adds up to 78 not 79..)

Last edited by mani on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:20 am

congratz on ra but he need a ruling test?
Back to top Go down
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:08 am

I'm currently not providing the rulings test until we get the new rulings test up.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:24 am

hmm, it is oke but you should give it him then (when it is done), because if he answers 2 or 3 questions good he will be placed in obelisk =)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:59 am

In the mean time, cthulhu will be placed in ra yellow Smile
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:03 am

Congrats on ra
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

Losses : 1
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:31 am

Congratulations on Ra! Hopefully when you take the ruling test, you will be in Obelisk! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:55 am

Welcome to the Acad
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cthulu's test results~!   test - Cthulu's test results~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cthulu's test results~!
Page 1 of 1