North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Galavant's Mock test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

Immune to warnings? : No

test - Galavant's Mock test results Empty
PostSubject: Galavant's Mock test results   test - Galavant's Mock test results EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Tester's Deck: TCG D/D/D
Testee's Deck: Fire Fist

Attitude

- 10/10

The testee had an amazing attitude throughout the match. He was completely friendly and very co-operative.

Deck Build

- 10/10

The deck follows the basics of how a 60 card Fire Fist deck operates, and more. The deck uses resonators to its advantage - and is able to get them out the majority of the time when required.

Skill

- 35/45

The testee played very well during both duels in our match. The testee was obviously able to use his cards to his advantage - which shows that he has an awareness of how to use the deck. The testee was completely focused during the duel - and was able to comment on a move that I made that wasn't particularly too good. I'm not deducting marks here for anything - due to the fact that - any time I was able to control the duel even a little bit - the testee rammed into me again with yet another great play. The side deck cards he uses completely complement the meta decks that may trouble him - and work well with the main deck.

Misplays and Corrections

- 10/10

The testee did not make a single mistake throughout our duel. He was able to concentrate on every move I made, and as I referenced earlier was able to comment on a move I purposely made to see if he was paying attention. This move was just a bad move in general and not a misplay - however it was good to see that he was able to pick up on it.

Result of Duel

- 15/15

Total: 90/90

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-80
Obelisk Blue 81-90

Welcome to Obelisk Blue! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful stay here, and that you (with time) can climb the ranks and enter the more elite dorms such as chaos white!
Back to top Go down
Lioxim
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Lioxim

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

test - Galavant's Mock test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galavant's Mock test results   test - Galavant's Mock test results EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:45 pm

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8. Not only did you use an appropriate deck for testing, you demonstrated enough skill and the right mentality for testing! You explained why you gave the scores you gave with great length, and correct detail. You are now an official tester! Congrats!

~Galavant
Back to top Go down

Galavant's Mock test results
Page 1 of 1