North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

RustyGloves's Mock Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 4

RustyGloves's Mock Test Results Empty
PostSubject: RustyGloves's Mock Test Results   RustyGloves's Mock Test Results EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm

The Decks Used : Tester : Evols

Testee: Evols

Attitude -10/10

Pretty nice guy and has well attitude.

Deck Build: 18/25

Your deck overall worked pretty nicely in the duels we had but there are some advises I would like to show. Add Evoltile Lagosucho. Maybe some may have different opinions about this card, but it is a very good replacement for Najasho. Using its effect and then using Evo-Force. A good card that can also help you in this deck is "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of The Infernos." It can help you a lot to summon it and using its first effect to discard it along with another monster in your hand. I believe adding three vanity emptiness could a be a little bad for the deck of yours, seeing that the whole depends on special summoning and nothing more, I'd recommend it to be two copies.

10 for competitiveness, 8 for synergy.

Skill: 33/40

You are a very skillful player and you used your cards very well. The only game which you had total advantage was in game 2, you were playing very well in that game. Your siding was pretty fine and it did give you advantage in game 2. I find it a bit odd for you to add both "Dimensional Fissure" and "Marco Cosmos". They are very good cards nowadays, yes, against the current meta and almost against any deck. But they are going to block your deck more than it might block your opponent's. The Evol deck highly depends on the graveyard. Such cards can really stop the power of the deck and it could be a problem. About the cards, you sided, I couldn't see that you could have sided any better. Good job.

6 for control of duel, 8 for side deck, 20 for focus.

Ruling knowledge - Since this is just a mock test, the ruling test was not taken.

Misplays and Corrections: 5/10

You did a quite few mistakes. You activated the effect of "BreakThrough Skill" from your graveyard on my turn. And as the card says, this effect activates on your turn. You used Evo-Force on a set a Najasho. After I played Solemn Warning, you thought that you mustn't tribute your Najasho, although you should because tributing is a cost. At last, after you summoned Dolkka, I chained Laggia's eff to negate the summon of Dolkka, you thought that you activate the effect of Dolkka to negate Laggia's effect and destroy it when you shouldn't because Dolkka's summoning was negating, meaning it never hit the field.

Result of Duel - 2/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total : 68/100 (Without the ruling knowledge test)

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Welcome to slifer.

Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

RustyGloves's Mock Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: RustyGloves's Mock Test Results   RustyGloves's Mock Test Results EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:54 pm

You didn't pass the test. Please try again next time.
Back to top Go down

RustyGloves's Mock Test Results
Page 1 of 1