North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Main decks for the upcoming format.

Go down 
+7
bayar16
Hero
Striker
Kalin Kessler
LightPhoenix
hazmah
Blue
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Main decks for the upcoming format. Empty
PostSubject: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:17 am

So as you've all probably seen, this new ban list has hit quite a few of the big decks, leaving them either unplayable to a competitive level, or just not as good as they were.

So over the past two days, I've been asking people what deck they're thinking of maining and I haven't really gotten any solid answers. So what I want to know is, what are you guys thinking of maining for this coming format and why have you decided to go with that?

I'll start, and I can say that Yang Zing have caught my eye for this coming format, and is something I feel is a solid decision for me. One other deck I'm a bit unsure about is Qli, with Towers gone and Scout at 1, I was thinking they're not going to be as playable. This argument has been deduced down to this for me though, Wavering Eyes and Summoner's Art is still at three, and the possibility of playing Qlimate Change is still there, so they might still be able to work. I'll be testing these in the days coming up to the new ban list being in place.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:04 am

Indeed i am going to main yang zing, BA and the kozmo with the new version, BA didnt get really hurt with the bans, kozmo is just very op, because if u lose ur monster it comes back anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:17 am

That's true, you also have to remember that if someone side Imperial Iron Wall against you, you're gonna need to get past that before you can eve function.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:58 am

Prob going noids, only deck that I was gud at before hiatus that is still relevant. I'm gonna test out other decks to see which I like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:59 am

Ah, fair enough then! You did fairly well with your infernoids when we dueled. Or you might have just got lucky drawing the three copies of the only card that makes your deck run well but.. xD
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:01 am

I just got a new BA deck ima be trying out see how it works, i used to main BA before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:01 am

Oh okay then, how's BA working for you? Have you tried using their new support yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:02 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Ah, fair enough then! You did fairly well with your infernoids when we dueled. Or you might have just got lucky drawing the three copies of the only card that makes your deck run well but.. xD

1 gave me gud mills. the other one gave me nothing and teh final one gave me like 1 or 2 monster mills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:03 am

hazmah wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:

1 gave me gud mills. the other one gave me nothing and teh final one gave me like 1 or 2 monster mills

Yeah but in the end, you had a grave full of infernoids and 2 special summoned Monsters on the field, and you still had your normal summon. So I would say they made your deck run pretty well that duel. Smile
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:13 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Oh okay then, how's BA working for you? Have you tried using their new support yet? Smile

just got it yesterday day at like around 12:00 AM so i was waiting to try it out today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:14 am

Aah okay then, does it have the new support in it, or is it just this formats BA?
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:25 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
hazmah wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:

Yeah but in the end, you had a grave full of infernoids and 2 special summoned Monsters on the field, and you still had your normal summon. So I would say they made your deck run pretty well that duel. Smile

I could do nothing tho, your acting as if the reasoning does somehting lol. In that situatioon I had no way to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:26 am

Reasoning does do something though? xD Reasoning is the main reason Infernoids function as well as they do? xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:27 am

I said in that sitatuion tho...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:27 am

What do you mean in that situation? I drew a horrible hand and didn;t lose 1 turn you until later on? xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:28 am

I meant that fucking card made it so I could do nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:28 am

Yeah but you had plenty of time to do stuff before I drew and used it? xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

I dont even remmber what happened lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:29 am

You used 3 copies on one turn and loaded yourself up, then went in to dante and milled even more and summoned one of your big boy infernoids and started beating on me with it. xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:30 am

Oh, then get rekt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:30 am

And then I used lose 1 turn and you bowed before me for the rest of the duel, so get rekt. xD
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:55 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Aah okay then, does it have the new support in it, or is it just this formats BA?

im not sure if it has the support, but i think it does ill pm you here or DN the deck to tell em if it does or doesnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:57 am

Fair enough then, I'm not sure I will be maining them this format, they never were my playing style.
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:01 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Fair enough then, I'm not sure I will be maining them this format, they never were my playing style.

im just waiting for new meta some great deck that hits and i can main

tbh i didnt like the qil,nek,shadd, ect. meta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:02 am

I actually didn't mind Qli and Shadd, they were my playing style, but BA and Nek neevr really caught my eye or attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main decks for the upcoming format.   Main decks for the upcoming format. Empty

Back to top Go down

Main decks for the upcoming format.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next