North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Decks that take skill.

Go down 
+6
patrick1324
AF7
Average
Hero
Shrek
[finalpain]Alpha
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Decks that take skill. Empty
PostSubject: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:53 pm

I want to hear which deck you guys think takes the most skill to play competitively and I would like to know why you think that deck takes so much skill to play. Smile
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:11 pm

i would think gishki take skill because if you have a lot of skill with that deck you could be 3 copies of the boss monster and 1 xyz out on your first turn
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:46 pm

shadoll mermail geargia because i can never learn how to play those decks lol... also gusto and psychic variants ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:09 pm

LS,Mermail.Simply because,if you're a LS player,you need to know what to do,with you're mills.And Mermail,because their Mermail
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:23 pm

I don't think any decks in particular take skill. It's all dependent on the player. It's too frequent that people just netdeck and try to copy the same moves they see. Because people pretty much ALL play the same thing, it just becomes dull and boring. Typically your opponent knows exactly what you're going to do your whole turn, and vise versa
Back to top Go down
AF7
Fire Fists Player
Fire Fists Player
AF7

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:52 pm

for me it's Infernity Xyz.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:00 pm

deck that take skill mean deck that require many combo to work..............

actually all deck take skill, depend how you build it, why some deck can form very strong combo? because his deck take skill not like normal deck only have one combo so the player no need to think much then just play that combo.

and ya, if a player net deck, he may not understand how this deck work, because this deck is not belong to that player and he not understand this deck's strategy at all..........

if you want to build a good deck you dont know,

first: if your friend in dn/academy that know the deck you want to build, ask them.

second: check internet deck guide to understand the deck's skeleton.

third: check youtube how other player build the deck, but never copy one of them, obeserve what is the common card there use, common card mean those card is deck skeleton.

fouth: you skill level of level still 0, to improve it, host a duel with duel note like:"need deck help ........../ ........deck only, tell them you need help to build this deck/use this deck, most of the player will help you.

fifth: now you should know your deck's pros and cons, make a side deck that base on your deck strength and weakness.
Back to top Go down
nextlevelmeta
Darkness
Darkness
nextlevelmeta

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Ice barriers...because they're shit and if you win a tournament with them, you deserve a medal.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Guys,deck that takes skills=SABERZ xD,nah,really,the thing with saberz is that they have alot of choices in each play,they can adapt and evolve depending on the opp,u can go OTK,lockdown,control,u have endless thing to do with them,the hard part here is make the right choice playing,i mean,just building a extra deck 4 them takes skill cause they have sync and xyz plays,but belive me,if u manage to get the hold of the saberz u can defeat every other deck out there(belive me,i´ve done it xD)
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:14 pm

i think is gladiator beast^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 am

Okay, that's interesting to know. Anyone else got any decks they think takes skill to play competitively?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:54 am

Frog's look like they need skill.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:04 am

infernity is competive right?
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:16 am

Inferniys definetly for me why? well because they seem very confusing to me and when im dueling sometimes i don't even know what to do with them and all that stuff... and second my brain shuts down when I'm in the middle of a duel with them...and ofc i end up losing.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 am

EVERY DECK TAKES SKILL....... Even with the completely broken D rulers u need at least a little bit of common sense and skill, to make the deck and do combos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 am

That wasn't the question though, the question was, which deck takes the most skill to play competitively. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decks that take skill.   Decks that take skill. Empty

Back to top Go down

Decks that take skill.
Page 1 of 1