North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Adison1's Re-Test Results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

test - Adison1's Re-Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: Adison1's Re-Test Results.   test - Adison1's Re-Test Results. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:03 am

Testee: Blackwing.
Tester: Pure Lightsworn.

Attitude -10/10
They had a good attitude and we had no issues in this area, leaving them with full marks in this area. Pleasure to duel.

Deck Build - 5/15
During the match, the deck showed it self to not be competitive in the slightest. I could easily dismantle his field after he set himself up a bit during his first turn. During the first duel he just set three spells/traps and they were easily destroyed and gotten around and I would be able to attack directly with ease. His deck seemed slow and didn't work that well together as a whole. He was also running a card that didn't seem to have much of a place in his deck and saw no play, which was "Rainbow Dark Dragon".

3 for competitveness 2 for synergy

Skill - 32/45
He didn't control the duels very well at all, and the only time he had control was when he was setting himself up during his first turn. As for his side deck, he has some reasonably good cards in there and I can't fault him for his choices, apart from his choice or running 3 denko sekka in his side deck which seems a bit much for a deck with so many spells and traps. He didn't side much against me apart from his x2 Light-Imprisoning Mirrors, which were decent cards to side against me, and 1 Soul Drain to stop my grave effects, but he had x2 chaos trap holes in his side deck that would have worked well against me, in which he chose not to side. He seemed fairly focused, he knew what I was doing the whole time and he knew what he was doing. But didn't use his bottomless trap hole when I summoned Lyla on my very first turn in order to destroy a spell/trap and start my milling, which then got destroyed by the Lyla I summoned.

5 for control of duel, 7 for siding and side deck, 20 for focus.

Misplays and Corrections - 9/10:

The only error they really made was not bottomless trap holing my Lyla, which would have been a smart move as it was my only way of getting my mills going on my very first turn, which would have left me open for a turn in which he could have taken advantage.

Result of Duel - 0/10

Total: 56/90

Unfortunately you will be staying in the same place, but well done for scoring towards the higher end of Slifer Red!

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-80
Obelisk Blue 81-90
Back to top Go down

Adison1's Re-Test Results.
Page 1 of 1