North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Kyrinn's Test Results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

test - Kyrinn's Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: Kyrinn's Test Results.   test - Kyrinn's Test Results. EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Tester's Deck: Pure Lightsworn.
Testee's Deck: Noble Knight.

Attitude -10/10
They had a great attitude through out the test, and we had no problems here. Very nice and apologetic when making mistakes. A pleasure to duel with.

Deck Build - 6/15
The deck build is far from the strongest Noble Knight build I've seen, and consists of 41 cards, with only 10 cards in the extra deck. The main deck doesn't seem very thought out, and almost like a test deck rather than an actual deck. Cards like Nobleman of  Crossout and Kuribandit do not seem like they should be in there, and I highly recommend re-thinking the deck. The deck not work that well together, and was not very competitive. I was able to dismantle his field with ease in one turn and do devastating amounts of damage with attacks.

4 for competitveness 2 for synergy

Skill - 26/45
He didn't control at all really, the only time he had any form of control was on his first turn when he built his field up, and even then I negated his attacks and dismantled his field on the next turn with ease. They sided one card against me and that was Debunk, so they didn't side very well against me. I would have thought would have sided Dimensional Fissure against me, seeing as it was in his side deck, it would have hurt him, but it would have crippled me. Cards like Raigeki Break and Foolish Burial do not seem like very effective side deck cards and I would recommend cards such as Mischief of the Gnomes to replace such cards. He was fairly focused, but was not really reading his cards when I was trying to get over his presence on the board.

6 for control of duel. 5 for siding and side deck. 15 for focus.

Misplays and Corrections - 5/10:
-Sent Arfeudutyr to the grave a second time when doing the borz and medraut combo, when he shouldn't have.
-Normal summoned, then tried to normal set on the same turn.
-Wasn't sure on the ruling with destiny and the equipped monster when Judgment Dragon nukes the field, and kept destroying his monster when it shouldn't have been.

Result of Duel - 0/10

Total: 47/90

Welcome to Slifer Red! Smile

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-80
Obelisk Blue 81-90
Back to top Go down

Kyrinn's Test Results.
Page 1 of 1