North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Winte's test results ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
duelking11

duelking11

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

test - Winte's test results ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Winte's test results ^^   test - Winte's test results ^^ EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:56 am

What deck the tester used Evilswarm and what deck the testee used T.G. Madolches.

Attitude -10/10
Awesome attitude trough the whole duel patient,observant and ejoying.

Deck Build - 25/25
Great deck choice and no problem with consistancy.Its been a while since i saw a madolche build like that.Considering the conditions it was fine.I'm on an if about the ROTA but considering he sided well with it i would still consider it ok.
15 for competitveness 10 for synergy

Skill - 38/40
Fair siding skills getting rid of cards that dont benefit that much against the matchup for more useful ones siding out rota the tg's lance,upstarts for cards like mind controll,hands,mst,trap stun,and the awesome tech Pudingcess.The first 2 games controll switched sides often but the 3rd he managed to stick with the flow.He made some really awesome tactical plays.Rather a bit reactive but cant help it while stopped by floodgates and speed spell 2 monsters,also tho relies on his basic combo(tiramisu) a lot right when he has the chance,(knows it quite well),there was that first duel trap stun that went wrong activating it preemptivly but considering it was game 1 its normal to be cautious.Overall very skilled with 1 month in the game i am surprised and suspicious too...xD

Ruling knowledge - 4/10
Lots of people do worse with rulings xD(pointing me)

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10: Explain what errors they made for instance did not read one of their monsters eff. Same as the rulings, explain their misplays and grade them appropriately.

Result of Duel - 3/5 (0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 90/100

Obelisk Blue 90
Congrats!I wanna duel you some more some day Smile

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,meta
Back to top Go down

Winte's test results ^^
Page 1 of 1