North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Feral's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

test - Feral's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Feral's Test Results   test - Feral's Test Results EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Shameless - Fragnarch
Feral - Anti-Meta (Malefics)

Attitude - 9/10
Gunna blame it on the latenight stuff. The conversation was light and happy, but there wasn't much conversing to begin with.

Deck Build - 17/25 (10/7)
15 for competitiveness, 10 for consistency
It's...quite standard, actually. But the deck itself still isn't great to begin with. The build in general just isn't consistent. Although you did your best with what you had, what you had wasn't that fantastic. You need some form of pick-me-up to draw faster into your deck. PODs and Upstarts can work wonders sometimes.

Skill - 28/40 (2/9/17)
10 for control of duel, 10 for siding and side deck, 20 for focus
-All three games you had very little control over the duel. In game three you even had Necro, Macro, Skill Drain + Malefic CED + Beast King....and I still got over everything (regardless of the last turn Jinzo sack).
-You sided what you absolutely needed to side in game 2...but game 3 you could've sided better. Those vanities in the side hurt my game pretty hard--not even letting me Gorz or Fader
-Your focus was fine, but you missed 1 thing, to which I'll explain below.

Misplays and Corrections - 9/10
I had Majesty's Fiend out, stole your Gravekeeper monster, then resummoned Treeborn frog to the field.... That last bit was an illegal move. A move that blocked your attack the next turn, and helped me stay in the game with higher lifepoints.

Result of Duel - 2/5
(0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Ruling knowledge - 9/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
pass is north

Total: 74/100

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89 <-- you go here
Obelisk Blue 90-100

You get the ugly dorm :I
Yes I hacked my phone to use DN. Sue me.
Back to top Go down

Feral's Test Results
Page 1 of 1