North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

(dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

(dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone Empty
PostSubject: (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone   (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:18 am

ok, i am not gonna wasting my time to explain the history of the chronomaly, just check it on wiki.

so how this deck work? i think i will start with the searcher of chronomaly deck, nebra disk^^

(dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone 300px-ChronomalyNebraDisk-LVAL-JP-C

well, this card is ocg, but this card is really powerful and useful in chronomaly deck?

1)so, when you normal summon this card, which card you will search with this eff?let me guess^^

for a begineer, he probally will use.....

https://imgur.com/hpukouf

why? because this combo can easily maintain the consistency and advantages, you can also search the card you want during next turn^^

also, nebra disk also can search field spell, this is why i dont run terraforming in my chronomaly deck^^

but if i want to summon rank 5 xyz monster next turn, and you should know you maybe cannot activate that rank 5 xyz monster eff if nebra disk is destroy before your next turn or you can activate the eff but only chronomaly monster, then you will add golden jet instead.

a good combo for nebra disk + golden jet is can access to powerful constellar pleiades^^

but normally, after mastered this deck more than 50%, you will start to considering this combo^^

https://imgur.com/IZfshDX

then you will not understand, why need to search that useless crystal bones? it just a useless card== cannot access to rank 4? but it is a really useful card^^

2)according to my experince, your opponent must try to destroy your nebra disk, i dueled with 10 players, 7 players tried to destroy my nebra disk...... to prevent me to summon constellar plei.......

even they are dont try to do it, it will not keep on the field forever

so, after nebra disk died, if your opponent control a monster, and you are not control any monster, you already can activate crystal bone eff, which can special summon the crystal skull you just discard to search crystal bone, and now you already can access to a very powerful rank 3 monster^^

crystal bone+crystal skull = gorgonic guardian^^

2 Level 3 Rock-Type monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, and if it does, its effects are negated. These effects last until the end of this turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field with 0 ATK; destroy it.

why this master combo is good? if in your hand you got a chronomaly golden jet, you even can otk00!!!!

1)so nebra disk died

2)use bone eff to summon bone and skull to the field, use nebra disk eff to summon itself to the field, normal summon golden jet

3)use golden jet eff to increase all level of chronomaly monster you control

4)so now, crystal skull and bone are lv4, golden jet and nebra disk are lv5

5)so now you should summon the chronomaly xyz monster^^

https://imgur.com/MS66zRs

6)lets say your opponent control a 1800 atk or higher monster:

use fork eff to make your opponent monster atk become 0

use machu mech eff target that monster, so....

1800(effect damage)+4200(machu atk)+2000(fork atk)

otk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why, until today, nebra disk and fork still ocg..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

so now i will start to introduce the cards in chronomaly deck you should play^^

nebra disk, run 3

1)searcher
2)can revive easily if you control a chronomaly monster and no other monster except chronomaly monster
3)can use as fork eff fodder

crystal skull, run 3

1)searcher
2)can help you access to gorgonic guardian

crystal bone, run 3

1)can help you access to gorgonic guardian
2)can spam many chronomaly monster

gordian knot, run 3

1)either access to rank3, 4 and 5 xyz monster
2)also can access to gorgonic guardian

now, for other chronomaly support card:

chronomoly moai lv5 rock atk 1800 def 1600
If you control a face-up "Chronomaly" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in face-up Defense Position.

run 0-2

chronomoly moai carrier lv5 rock atk 900 def 1800
If your opponent controls a card and you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

run 0-1

even you cannot use this card eff, you still can summon it with knot to access to rank 5 xyz monster.

chronomaly sol monalith lv6 rock atk 600 def 600

Once per turn: You can target 1 "Chronomaly" monster you control; its Level becomes 6. You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except "Chronomaly" monsters.

run 0, unless you want to access to rank 6 chronomoly, can work well with knot and crystal bone.

chronomaly tula guardian/ rock atk 1800 def 900

If there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only control 1 "Chronomaly Tula Guardian".

work well in a otk deck, run 2-3 in otk deck, run 0-1 in beatdown deck

then, i will introduce every useless chronomaly monster in this deck.

cabera tebuchet
colossal head
mayan machine
mud golem
winged sphinx

dont run them, never!!!!

chronomaly now have 5 xyz monster, 4 tcg, and one is ocg exclusive

crystal crononaut/light
rank 3
psychic/xyz/effect
atk2100 def1000

2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn, when this card is targeted for an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects, also your opponent takes any Battle Damage you would have taken from battles involving this card.

1)nice stall card, you can buy sometimes with this card, but i think gorgonic guardian will be better, so run 0

Number 36: Chronomaly Fork Hyuk (ocg only) light
rank4
machine/xyz/effect

2 Level 4 "Chronomaly" monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster's ATK becomes 0 until the end of this turn.
You can Tribute 1 "Chronomaly" monster, then target 1 monster your opponent controls whose current ATK is different from its original ATK; destroy that target.

1)can work well with machu mech to otk

2)first eff can activate in damage step

3)for the second eff, you can special summon nebra disk then tribute it.

Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech (light)
rank5
machine/xyz/effect

2 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between its original ATK and current ATK, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the damage inflicted.

1)the key card for otk
2)can work well with card that can reduce your opponent monster atk like darkworld schackles to otk

chronomaly atlandis(light)
rank6
machine/xyz/effect
atk2600 def 3000
2 Level 6 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 "Number" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of that equipped monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then send the monster equipped by this effect to the Graveyard; halve your opponent's Life Points. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

chaos atlandis(light)
rank7
machine/xyz/effect
atk3300 def 3300
3 Level 7 monsters
If you activate any of this card's effects, your opponent takes no damage for the rest of this turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card as an Equip Spell Card whose effect makes this card gain 1000 ATK. If this card has "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● You can detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card and send all "Number" monsters equipped by this card's effect to the Graveyard (min. 1); make your opponent's Life Points 100.

Last edited by patrick1324 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone   (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:03 am

I liked this.Nice work....
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone   (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 am

Good job mate , also I can't wait until the new cyber dragon , raidrator, and fluffals support comes out .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone   (dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone Empty

Back to top Go down

(dd)chronomaly, ancient power of the stone
Page 1 of 1