North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:09 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Wall
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rebirth_Judgment_%28anime%29

These card looks like it be useful...  

I know it they seem broken but surely limiting/semi limiting them will make it balanced enough for it to be introduced to the official format.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Yea especially that trap card would work good with some decks which will improve it alot
Back to top Go down
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:54 pm

They're both really bad.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:57 pm

thats a dark paladin wet dream
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:11 am

power wall would be very useful in a lot of decks that need cards in the grave like infernoids, lightsworns which would be very useful milling most of there deck
Back to top Go down
Rissy

Rissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:43 pm

If they do get printed, it'll probably not be for a white. A lot of the cards they print these days are focusing largely on supporting existing archetypes, creating new ones, work with more current mechanics, (exp. pendulums, Xyz, ect.) and so on. Neither of these cards really fit in with what we currently have and with how the game is changing, I don't think they will be largely supportive or newer card types in the future. With this being the case, our best means of seeing them, will probably be some form of character set, like Yugi and Joey's World and such. Another good shot at them would be in a newly developed character deck. Since they appeared in the GX series, they could possibly be launched in a relaunch of a character deck, like the newer Kaiba and Yugi ones. The only real kink in that is the fact that the retro starters were just that, retro. It was a take back to where Yugioh started character wise. The ones people tend to know. GX characters didn't shine like the first ARC of Yugioh did. They certainly weren't bad, but they are no Yugi/Kaiba.

As for the cards themselves, Power Wall would certainly see some play in some of our current meta decks, as well as plenty of lower tier decks. It would probably see about a format of play, working in Limbo, until someone broke it enough for them to ban it. In a way it functions kinda like Sixth Sense, except with the chance of a miss. BA, Shaddoll and Infernoid are probably the strongest with this card, and they wouldn't even need to send a bunch of cards for it to replace itself and net advantage. Would be some tense stuff to stare down once activated. Just cross your fingers and hope for bad mills, like watching a Dante and being so glad they milled staples and the material they detached.

As for Rebirth Judgment, I don't really see it getting any play for our meta any time soon. Maybe in the new buster blader deck, but that may not even take off as a deck and I don't think it would really make it take off single handed, either.

That's my take on it anyway. Certainly different and cool cards. Worked well in how they were used when shown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:50 am

I would use Power Wall in my Pure Lightsworn deck, because that is an amazing card for us! If they attack for let's say, 1500-2000, that's up to 15-20 cards I could mill and if it's a Pure Lightsworn deck, I can guarantee we'll benefit off of that!
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:41 am

but this card shuffle reborn I really think this card would make deck s abit more fun and give us a new monster reborn http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shuffle_Reborn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:49 am

It's alright, but I wouldn't run it.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:40 am

well I wouldn't want to run it ether but it is a cool card to have in tcg to replace monster reborn because we know we will never get it back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?   Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think koonami will eventually release Power Wall & Rebirth Judgement?
Page 1 of 1