North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro

Go down 
+3
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
stephen.borkowski
Sarnor Everdawn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarnor Everdawn

Sarnor Everdawn

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning

Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:51 pm

With my fan-fic being an absolute failure. I've decided to run a side project if you guys are interested, this time an RP which hopefully you guys will enjoy more.

In a land far far away....///No not starwars!/// In an age unknown to the modern man, was the land of Primaborn. Where mythical beasts were alive, and man existed in many races:

Humans:
Man as we know it.

Elves:
Elusive figures in human form with pointed ears, magical powers, and a capricious nature.

Dwarves:
Race of short, stocky human-like creatures who are generally skilled in mining and metalworking.

Goblins:
Mischievous, ugly, dwarf-like creatures

Orcs:  
Human-like creatures, characterized as ugly, warlike, and malevolent.

Wizards:
Men who have magical powers.

Electricity seemed to have ceased to exist in this land. But an even stronger power existed... as a mysterious magic. These Races had the power to summon all mighty beasts and use the power of magic and cunning tricks to defeat their opposition. In a game we know now as Duel Monsters. In this Land, There was a Great War between these 6 Races, for the battle of the World. The Great power in this war built up, the ground started to shake, until the ground was ripped apart, and as the land grew further apart a new city arose from the depths of hell and a Great Dark Dragon followed, bursting out of the chasm shadowing this world in darkness, sending an All-powerful surge of energy across all of Space and Time ripping the fabrications of what was once known, into something a lot bleaker.

In a different time... Yugi Muto and his friends, were inside Kaiba Corp. Testing Lab. After returning from the Duel Monsters Spirit World, they seemed to still be trapped in the system. After an electrical surge went through the Transportation Pods. As they were travelling through space and time back to the Normal World they came from, their bodies vanished from the Pods, and they were transported into the world of Primaborn.

In a different time... As Jaden Yuki was in search for Jesse Anderson, while jumping through dimensions. A new Portal Appeared before him. Perhaps this was the Portal they needed? at the same time a portal appeared before Jesse. Consecutively they jumped through the Portals hoping they would land where they most wanted to be, but instead.. They also landed in the lands of Primaborn.

In a different time... Before Goodwin is about to be defeated, all of the Crimson birthmarks return to their owners. However the Dragon Head mark appears on Yusei, replacing his former Tail mark. The Dragon's tail birthmark appears on Crow, causing him to inherit the role of the fifth Signer. As the Altar of the Dragon Star dissolves, a surge of mysterious energy is sent through this world, and the signers(+leo) fall into the lands of Primaborn.

Everyone is allowed to join in with the RP, however as shown there are 6 different races. This allows for people to not only be characters from them 3 arcs. But also create their own from this land. Each race has it's own ability. Similar to the idea that K.O.B had/has. All characters from the 3 arcs, are classed as humans.

Humans:
No Changes.

Elves:
Your monsters can attack your opponent directly. (Unless a card says otherwise)
Your monsters lose 500 ATK and DEF when attacked by an opponent monster (During Damage Calculation)

Dwarves:
All your Monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF, and deal piercing Damage.
All your Face-up Attack Position monsters you control. Must attack if they are able.

Goblins:
Once per turn you can banish 1 card from your hand; add one card from your graveyard to your hand.
You cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Orcs:  
All your monsters Gain 1000 ATK.
Your monsters are changed to DEF position after Attacking.

Wizards:
Once per turn, you can add 1 spell card from your deck to your hand.
You can only resolve one spell card per turn. (if spell eff is negated, you can activate another that turn)

Please Leave Suggestions. This is not the actual RP Page.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:10 pm

I belive we should have a deck restriction like no tier 1-2 or 1-3 if you really want to make it more intresting and fun. And besides if one person has ether qlips or ba then no one will want to join on the rp .
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Aren't RP's supposed to be created by rp managers? Also, loving the rp you created, Although I agree with Stephen, take away those top tier decks.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Actually it common to have some of the most best rp are made by people who Arnt rp managers , because those people thought about this idea for a great outnumber of time and can make the story great. Managers have to come up with ideas in short period of time to keep the population happy. I have to say this story is really good and I hope I can be a wizard. Lol
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:50 am

Can I be the Green Goblin?
Back to top Go down
Sarnor Everdawn

Sarnor Everdawn

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:24 am

It is a RP so.. I suppose you can be whatever you want. Just remember you only fight with 'Duel Monsters' cards.

Stephen you can be a wizard, that's the point you can be whatever you want makes it more interesting. It's the reason i brought the 3 arcs back, so people can be their favourite characters.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:49 am

Well a question do I have to look like a wizard you know old with a long beard and a wizard hat? If so I will wear it with pride
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:06 am

[character: elven misty tredwell]
try to be more specific about background. and scenario. <3
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:22 am

I agree with inu all rp charicters should do a back ground to make ether charicter growth or to make it more intresting
Back to top Go down
Sarnor Everdawn

Sarnor Everdawn

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:27 am

I'm still a RP virgin, give me a break xD
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey we're not dissing on you mate where just helping you XD
Back to top Go down
Sarnor Everdawn

Sarnor Everdawn

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:50 am

Yeah i know, it was a joke. hence the 'xD' lol
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:28 pm

I know bro that's why I also put a XD
Back to top Go down
Comedygamer

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:34 pm

I want in! As an elf.
Back to top Go down
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:36 pm

If this is going to be a legit roleplay treat it like one please.
Have a proper character creation form for organization sake.
Spoiler:
Setup a "score" system, essentially just a plot. So we know how to move the roleplay actually move forward with duels/encounters.
Such as a war for survival between the 6 clans, or even a war of the 5 clans vs the protagonists.
Again, only so we have a direction to take the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Or all clans vs one antagonist that was brought about when one clan awaken a anchent evil that will consume the land and its inhabbitants. But instead of one villan we have muiltiple , who serves under one major villain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro   Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! RP Mythical War Intro
Page 1 of 1