North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

TK's intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyou☆King

Taiyou☆King

Immune to warnings? : No

TK's intro Empty
PostSubject: TK's intro   TK's intro EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Hey all, I'm TK, or Kev, whatever.

Let's see now...

I'm new here, but definitely not new to Academies. I first got involved back in...Summer 2012 I think. I've been kind of wandering from one to another after the first I was involved in fell apart. Since then I guess I've been looking to really get back in and make friends.

I took a break from Yu-Gi-Oh for a while there, so I'm a tad rusty, but like I said, I'm really looking to get back in. I'm not the best player, my DN wins coming from sheer perseverance xD, and I don't much like netdecking, but I've been a good, experienced player and a pretty active member of any acads I've been in.

That said, this is a busy year for me, but I'll try to stop buy at least a few times a week.

If there's anything else you wanna talk about, I also play Warhammer 40k, and League of Legends (I'm TaiyouKing on euw if anyone wants to add me). Also, I'm not sure about the signature regulations here, but I'll gladly try making some, if anyone asks.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

TK's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK's intro   TK's intro EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Welcome to NA! You can purchase a gfx shop in which people give you dp (duel points) in return for your sigs, although I would love to see what sig you can make with Juvia >.<
~WaterGod
Back to top Go down

TK's intro
Page 1 of 1