North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

My Main Deck for the Format

Go down 
+5
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
hazmah
(RPFC) Shiki
Hero
(All Stars) Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

Immune to warnings? : No

My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Main Deck for the Format   My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:36 am

First topic message reminder :

A knew banlist is upon us and with it comes a new format. After some careful consideration i have decided to run Inzektors. 

My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 54bMZ2W

Any thoughts, suggestions and improvements would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: My Main Deck for the Format   My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:37 pm

pharaoh i need to give you credit you run 1 of the best cards in yugioh in my opinion and my favorite card <3 Just dessert Very Happy

I love that card <3 ^_^
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: My Main Deck for the Format   My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:47 pm

since inzektor is a underrated deck, then i will analyse it^^

to kidchaos, i also knew pod is not a good card due to pod's restrict effect, but you also need to understand one thing, dragonfly and hornet was LIMITED, the reason for many people try to run 3 cardcar, 3 pod, 3 reckless and 3 upstart only for get dragonfly and hornet AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, because without  dragonfly and hornet, inzektor will become very slow and diffucult to start the combo.(but i also not recommend you run cardcar== in this deck)

many inzektor player love this combo^^

inzektor otk combo (1)

when you control one centipede, and in your graveyard you have a inzektor hopper and a inzektor HORNET, and in your hand you have a inzektor gigamantis, then you already can start the otk combo^^(hopper is not important)

1)use centipede effect to make your hornet equip to your centipede, then use hornet eff to pop 1 card, trigger centipede eff to search 1 inzektor card from your deck, search inzektor dragonfly.

2)normal summon inzektor dragonfly(if your opponent have card like bth then he will activate it now, so you need card like forbidden lance or trap stun to protect you)

3)use gigamantis eff from your hand to equip itself to dragonfly, then use dragonfly effect to make your hornet equip to dragonfly.

4)activate hornet effect, target your gigamantis,(you send your hornet as cost will trigger your dragonfly effect 1 time)(your gigamantis is destroyed during eff resolution will trigger your dragonfly effect 1 time)(your gigamantis is destroyed will trigger gigamantis effect)

5)dont worry, your dragonfly will not miss timing^^summon 2 centipede from your deck, and summon 1 hopper from your graveyard(or other inzektor monster if you have)

6)with 3 new inzektor monster, you can pop up to 3 more cards, and you can also search 2 more cards from your deck, you can search card like zektkaliber to increase your monster attack.

1 dragonfly: 1000 atk

3 centipede: 4800 atk

1 hopper: 1900 atk

total will be 7700 dmg

you can add zektkaliber to + 800 atk

so almost can otk your opponenet^^

kidchaos said no need cardcar, he was right, but he forgot to tell you can change 3 carcar to 3 mathematician to send card like hornet and hopper into your graveyard, mathematician also can allow you to draw 1 extra card and more easily access to rank 3 xyz^^

you only need 1 gigamantis and 1 sword for this combo, more than that will become cloggy(just like what pharaoh said)

you need 2 hopper for what==? for atk directly? keep it at one

you will need 3 mst

you can run tour guide if you run dark armed dragon for effect folder, the reason for you to run dad because you can easily control the number of dark monster in your graveyard with inzektor monster effect^^ it also can trigger eff like sword and gigamantis^^

to kidchas,  you need mind control for what==? for xyz? but your deck is rank 3 xyz deck==, you think underrated deck will work like meta or you think your opponent will also play inzektor deck?

for vanity emptiness, this card have one advantage and one disadvantage

advantage: you can easily remove this card with inzektor monster eff(equip it and send it to graveyard)

disadvantage: it will stop dragonfly effect == you also need to remove it if you want to start the inzektor combo ......

so i dont run it^^

dont run snatch steal, trust me^^

you also need to run 2 call of the haunted because you only have 1 dragonfly00

dont run waboku 00 if you want battle trap you can try dimensional prison

for extra deck:

you no need gachi gachi because you will never summon it==

you need 1 alucard^^

if you run volcasaurus, then you need to run gaia dragon(like what kischaos showed) after you used volcasaurus eff, you can summon gaia dragon because volcasaurus cant atk that turn, this combo can inflict many damage to your opponent.

ya, you need tiras, tiras can buy some times

if you will not run 2 hopper, then dont run rank 6 xyz

you need to run levia because sometimes your opponent will banish your dragonfly

dont focus on rank 4, focus on rank 3 and rank 5^^

patrick
Back to top Go down
KidChaos

KidChaos

PostSubject: Re: My Main Deck for the Format   My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:13 am

patrick1324 wrote:
since inzektor is a underrated deck, then i will analyse it^^

to kidchaos, i also knew pod is not a good card due to pod's restrict effect, but you also need to understand one thing, dragonfly and hornet was LIMITED, the reason for many people try to run 3 cardcar, 3 pod, 3 reckless and 3 upstart only for get dragonfly and hornet AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, because without  dragonfly and hornet, inzektor will become very slow and diffucult to start the combo.(but i also not recommend you run cardcar== in this deck)

many inzektor player love this combo^^

inzektor otk combo (1)

when you control one centipede, and in your graveyard you have a inzektor hopper and a inzektor HORNET, and in your hand you have a inzektor gigamantis, then you already can start the otk combo^^(hopper is not important)

1)use centipede effect to make your hornet equip to your centipede, then use hornet eff to pop 1 card, trigger centipede eff to search 1 inzektor card from your deck, search inzektor dragonfly.

2)normal summon inzektor dragonfly(if your opponent have card like bth then he will activate it now, so you need card like forbidden lance or trap stun to protect you)

3)use gigamantis eff from your hand to equip itself to dragonfly, then use dragonfly effect to make your hornet equip to dragonfly.

4)activate hornet effect, target your gigamantis,(you send your hornet as cost will trigger your dragonfly effect 1 time)(your gigamantis is destroyed during eff resolution will trigger your dragonfly effect 1 time)(your gigamantis is destroyed will trigger gigamantis effect)

5)dont worry, your dragonfly will not miss timing^^summon 2 centipede from your deck, and summon 1 hopper from your graveyard(or other inzektor monster if you have)

6)with 3 new inzektor monster, you can pop up to 3 more cards, and you can also search 2 more cards from your deck, you can search card like zektkaliber to increase your monster attack.

1 dragonfly: 1000 atk

3 centipede: 4800 atk

1 hopper: 1900 atk

total will be 7700 dmg

you can add zektkaliber to + 800 atk

so almost can otk your opponenet^^

kidchaos said no need cardcar, he was right, but he forgot to tell you can change 3 carcar to 3 mathematician to send card like hornet and hopper into your graveyard, mathematician also can allow you to draw 1 extra card and more easily access to rank 3 xyz^^

you only need 1 gigamantis and 1 sword for this combo, more than that will become cloggy(just like what pharaoh said)

you need 2 hopper for what==? for atk directly? keep it at one

you will need 3 mst

you can run tour guide if you run dark armed dragon for effect folder, the reason for you to run dad because you can easily control the number of dark monster in your graveyard with inzektor monster effect^^ it also can trigger eff like sword and gigamantis^^

to kidchas,  you need mind control for what==? for xyz? but your deck is rank 3 xyz deck==, you think underrated deck will work like meta or you think your opponent will also play inzektor deck?

for vanity emptiness, this card have one advantage and one disadvantage

advantage: you can easily remove this card with inzektor monster eff(equip it and send it to graveyard)

disadvantage: it will stop dragonfly effect == you also need to remove it if you want to start the inzektor combo ......

so i dont run it^^

dont run snatch steal, trust me^^

you also need to run 2 call of the haunted because you only have 1 dragonfly00

dont run waboku 00 if you want battle trap you can try dimensional prison

for extra deck:

you no need gachi gachi because you will never summon it==

you need 1 alucard^^

if you run volcasaurus, then you need to run gaia dragon(like what kidchaos showed) after you used volcasaurus eff, you can summon gaia dragon because volcasaurus cant atk that turn, this combo can inflict many damage to your opponent.

ya, you need tiras, tiras can buy some times

if you will not run 2 hopper, then dont run rank 6 xyz

you need to run levia because sometimes your opponent will banish your dragonfly

dont focus on rank 4, focus on rank 3 and rank 5^^

patrick
ok wow like too long lawl

-i did say you dnt need card car D but its not terrible to run card carD 
but not at 3 

-u must forget that ladybug can keep increasing levels over and over again. there are times im spammin rank 6 in duels depending on the day. wither way mind control makes xyz easier but there is really no particular focus (hence the double hopper)

-idk how many times i must stress it. battle traps are sloooooowwww. waay to slow for the current meta so you really shouldnt be running them at all

-agree with pretty much everything you said about the extra deck meh
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: My Main Deck for the Format   My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:58 am

I was aiming for turbo OTK. I usually go off turn 1 or 2 and i can stall like hell.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: My Main Deck for the Format   My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 am

Tbh Trent OTK's that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Main Deck for the Format   My Main Deck for the Format - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Main Deck for the Format
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2