North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Comedygamer's Test Results

Go down 
+2
kirito
RustyGloves
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

results - Comedygamer's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Comedygamer's Test Results   results - Comedygamer's Test Results EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Deck -

Tester: Constellar
Testee: Madolche

Attitude -10/10
He was pleasant.

Deck Build - 17/25
So from the point of view of the main deck, I have some major concerns with ratios and card choices. Firstly is the amount of "Madolche Ticket" you run. As a former Madolche player, I never thought 1 was enough and 3 was too cloggy, so 2 is probably the best ratio you should consider to run. Why? Because Ticket helps tremendously in your otk, a thing that Madolche specialize in if I recall correctly. Play MST at 3. This is a must because of I suppose the rest of the monster line-up is fine, nothing really to worry about. What is to worry about are the traps you decided to run. Atm, fiendish chain has been replaced by Breakthrough Skill as the better effect negation card due to having 2 uses for each Breakthrough Skill you play and fiendish falls into the predicament of when your opponent goes to synchro/XYZ/Fusion/Ritual summon with the monster you used your fiendish on, making it useless for further uses in general cases. Black Horn has lost its use in favor for Vanity's Emptiness because Vanity's Emptiness covers more general usage these past formats and Black Horn is restrictive to being used on an inherent summon, something that can be disrupted by chain links. Lastly, torrential tribute can be put in the side due to the fact that the Tier 1 decks float and torrential doesn't effectively deal with this problem. In so far as competitive, this deck can take up some work to fix.

Play a side deck that effectively counters your hard match ups. This may include things like Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Non-Fusion Area, Flying "C", and Spell Shattering Arrow/Twister/Dust Tornado for the general problem solving and for match ups that may be harder for you than others (particularly noting the top 3 decks atm).

Your extra deck is fine, but maybe drop Ragnazero and Rhapsody for Giant Hand and Cairngorgon for more general utility and solutions.

TL;DR - Play Ticket at 2 and MST at 3. Drop the fiendish chains for Breakthrough, Black Horn and Torrential for Vanity's Emptiness (at 3) with Torrential in the side. (Side note, if you want to keep 40 cards, put Mind Control in the side and have the third vanity replace it.)

Play a side deck that hard counters your other match ups because you don't have a side deck at all.

Drop Ragnazero and Rhapsody for Giant Hand and Cairngorgon in the extra.

10 for competitveness 7 for synergy

Skill - 21/40
He played as he should have and had decent control both game 1 and game 3 (this was not apparent game 2). However, he did rush his plays a bit and didn't think on the consequences of if I was playing reactive traps during game 1, blind mst'ing during his turn instead of my end phase (not a major misplay, but more like a lack of concentration on his part). He doesn't have a side deck so minus points for that. He also made a few misplays with his Tiaramisu and not sending back his monsters to deck, so it was clear he wasn't focused (though he told me before he JUST BUILT HIS DECK, something I don't advise when getting ready for a test).

7 for control of duel, 0 for siding and side deck, 14 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge - 4/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 6/10: MST'ing during his turn instead of my end phase could've been an unfortunate accident for him, considering some Constellar builds play Artifacts. Additionally, he didn't know he had to have a Madolche target for Tiaramisu to resolve before she paid the cost, and he also forgot to return two monsters to deck.

Result of Duel - 3/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 61/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,
Additional note: Do not use otk decks as it may hurt your skill score... in order for the testers to assess your skill the duel needs to last long.

Welcome to Slifer Red.
Back to top Go down
kirito

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Comedygamer's Test Results   results - Comedygamer's Test Results EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:30 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Comedygamer's Test Results   results - Comedygamer's Test Results EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:32 am

Welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Comedygamer's Test Results   results - Comedygamer's Test Results EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:03 am

welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Comedygamer's Test Results   results - Comedygamer's Test Results EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:10 am

Welcome and Good Luck young Jedi.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Comedygamer's Test Results   results - Comedygamer's Test Results EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:17 am

Nice results ^_^you did all you could i assume andthat is what counts and that you may had fun
Welcome to NA and keep trying im sure next time you can get yellow or oby ^_^
I wish you alot of fun on NA ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedygamer's Test Results   results - Comedygamer's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Comedygamer's Test Results
Page 1 of 1