North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Scrappy test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

results - Scrappy test results Empty
PostSubject: Scrappy test results   results - Scrappy test results EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:37 am

Deck -
Tester: BW
Testee: Qliph

Attitude -10/10
Cool guy

Deck Build - 18/25
Lets see,ur deck is good,but i have a couple of tips to improve it,playing Pot of duality at 2 is bad,play it at 3 or dont play it at all,i would recomend u playing 1 shell,its a good alternative to disk when cards like vanity(monster or trap) is on the field.Maining Towers is a risky bet,if u face another qliph deck is a dead card,i recomend u siding it and using it during G2 and G3 if u feel that it might give u the game,maining 3 wiretaps is a bold move,especially because if u face shaddolls is gonna be a dead card 90% of the time,i recomend u playing 2 and siding the 3rd one,dat way u have a good ratio for not drawing it in the mid-long game,also adding odd-eyes to the deck increases ur seaching power,it allows u to search for scout and tramp.The extra needs to be fixed tough,if ure gonna have an extra u have to have the 15 cards,adding cards like dweller,exction M7 or photon strike bounzer can give u a + when u need 2.

10 for competitveness 8 for synergy

Skill -33/40
U had full control of both games,its hard to evaluate skill with an autoplay deck like qliphs but u seemed to know what u were doing,a bit reckless sometimes but besides that full control,your side decks could use some help tough,i dont think dat denko is a good card in ur side,same goes with lim,debunk is not dat good if the opp know how to arrange the chain links you should consider cards like flying C or ojama trio,cards that are not afected by the same cars that ur opp is gonna side(twsiter,fairy wind,etc...)also siding stormforth is a good tech in mirrors,u should look into that

10 for control of duel,5 for siding and side deck, 18 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge - 5/10
Haven't done the test yet, told him five times and didn't do it.

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:

Result of Duel - 0/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 76/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing

COngratz!ure now part of Ra Yellow!

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

Scrappy test results
Page 1 of 1