North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Nitroglycerin's Test Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AM-Heather2
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
AM-Heather2

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

results - Nitroglycerin's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Nitroglycerin's Test Results   results - Nitroglycerin's Test Results EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Decks used-
Tester-Inzektor
Testee-BA

Attitude-7/10
He was very energetic, but towards the end of each duel he showed a lack of interent and patience. He acted quite immaturely throughtout the duel.

Skill-38/40
Control of the duel-You had a lot of control over the duel. You played very aggressive and kept playing Aggresive. You kept the pressure on me the whole game.
Siding-Your side deck was very good. It is mainly focused on meta and stall. Unforunately siding mobius vs Inzektors probably wasnt the best call.
Focus-You lost interest throughout the duel and showed a lack of patience. You acted very immature and did alot of things that could be considered distracting towards other players.

Deck Build-23/25
Competitiveness- His deck was undeniably competitive. He made the deck very aggressive and the majority of the cards shown where made to support his main cards-Dante and Virgil
Synergy- Unfortunately, his deck lacked the hand advantage needed in the duel which would of made a big difference in the speed of the duel. He didnt show much draw power. His main consistency was Dante.

Ruling Knowledge(Testee was inable to take the test due to having to go)

Misplays and Corrections-10/10 neither were noted

Result-5/5

Total:85/100 atm
Points will be added when the score for the rulings are obtained

Welcome to Ra Yellow nitro and i hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited by AM-Heather2 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AM-Heather2
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
AM-Heather2

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Nitroglycerin's Test Results   results - Nitroglycerin's Test Results EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Suggestions: It would be better to add some basic consistency cards, for example Allure of Darkness. Run a few more traps for in the situation where an opponent stages a comeback, I recommend Phoenix Wing Blast. Try to have a wider variety of xyzs and synchros e.g. you played the synchro at a terrible time where as if you waited a turn it wouldof been so much better, so I would say Play cards like Vulcan and etc. Same for the xyzs, dante is really OP in this banlist but I think you should try to play some basic staples inside ur deck, Fortune Tune, Ghostrick Alucard are probably the best ideas.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nitroglycerin's Test Results   results - Nitroglycerin's Test Results EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:23 pm

ummm...wheres the skill -/40? o.O please try not rushing things.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Nitroglycerin's Test Results   results - Nitroglycerin's Test Results EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:29 pm

I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem like you show the ability to grade the deck properly without understanding the mechanic of BAs. It might just be me, but I'm gonna have to drop you as a tester and deny this test.

Hopefully by the next time you apply, you'll be readily more available with knowledge on the different decks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitroglycerin's Test Results   results - Nitroglycerin's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Nitroglycerin's Test Results
Page 1 of 1