North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

RustyGloves Mock Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AM-Heather2
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
AM-Heather2

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

RustyGloves Mock Test Empty
PostSubject: RustyGloves Mock Test   RustyGloves Mock Test EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Decks:
Tester-Underworld
Testee-Mermails

Attitude-10/10 Great attitude in the duel. Very mature and no insults or complaining was noted.

Deck Build-24/25 Deckwas near perfection. Could use sides not just focused on the current meta (side was mainly used for meta will comment more later)

Competitiveness-14/15 he played very aggro, which with the deck is very suitable, made one or too misplays that he could of done better, he noted these himself.

Synergy-10/10 unbelievable synergy for the ammount of monsters ran. I am very impressed

Skill 39/40 His plays and understanding of the deck were amazing. He made a few moves that we both knew could of been better

Siding 9/10 The side deck was very focused on the current meta especially Qli and BA but there are still many aggro decks to be siding for/against

Focus 18/20 He didnt lose concentration from what I could tell. He took the doom very seriously, Ignoring some effect issues, Breakthrough and Soul Charge.

Ruling 10/10

Misplays and Corrections:9/10 no misplays where made. Just a few minor corrections where needed for some of the rulings

Result 5/5

Total:94/100 A very good test Rusty. You should feel proud of the games you have and the skill you have with mermails. I wish you luck in the academy from here on
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

RustyGloves Mock Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: RustyGloves Mock Test   RustyGloves Mock Test EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm gonna want to see more from your test results. You're not telling me enough from here based off our duel and the deck strength I had, so for now you pass, but I want to see you play the 3 trial tests to record and examine properly.

Approved for trial.
Back to top Go down

RustyGloves Mock Test
Page 1 of 1