North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Ralph Knight Test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

Ralph Knight Test results Empty
PostSubject: Ralph Knight Test results   Ralph Knight Test results EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Deck -
TESTER (Ice Barriers)
TESTEE (BattlinBoxers)

Attitude -10/10
Great guy

Deck Build - 15/25
Mixed feelings about your deck,your structure is pretty good, but some of your tech choices are improvable,i would recmoend you to not play axe of despair,rabbit puncher is a bad card,u can use cards to improve your skill and the efectiveness of your control,you should try using kaiser colloseum,if u got kaiser+yoko=great control,+adding cards like forbidden dress can give u a big advantage cause you can use it to make your yoko inmortal,also i would recmond you to add the heroic champions xyzs and change the dark bribes(because they are bad cards) for wiretaps,take the wall of light,add compulsory or warning,its my oppinion but it might improve your deck power alot.

Skill - 20/40
You have skill,you know how to use your cards,but u lack experience,timing,pacing, u need to start thinking a couple of steps ahead of your current play,LP is nothing compared to field presence,if u have to lose DP to keep a monster u should,beacause a monster its a xyz possibility in your next turn,you have to build a side deck,it can give you the head start in matches,you can use cards to counter your opp deck,cards like D.D crow,stygina dirge,light adn shadow imprisoning mirror,theya re all good cards for that.

Ruling knowledge - 3/10

Misplays and Corrections - 7/10:
-1 missed bahamuts side eff of not atacking
-1 missed that i cant drew after using reckless
-1 tried to used 101 on a normal summoned monster

Result of Duel : 0/5 (0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 55/100

Welcome to North Academy you are now a member of Slifer Red

Last edited by KING_ATLAS on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

Immune to warnings? : No

Ralph Knight Test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ralph Knight Test results   Ralph Knight Test results EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Congrats on being the first to join Slider Red Razz
Back to top Go down

Ralph Knight Test results
Page 1 of 1