North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

+SLADE Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

results - +SLADE Test Results Empty
PostSubject: +SLADE Test Results   results - +SLADE Test Results EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:50 am

Deck -
TESTER (Ice Barriers)
TESTEE (Inzektorfacts)

Attitude -10/10
Great guy

Deck Build - 20/25
Hmm,I get mixed feelings about your deck,its in general lines a good deck,but it looks to slow to handle the current meta,the artifacts engine adds stun and thats always good,however i would change the igntions,3 is a bit 2 much,since it can be a dead draw in mid-late game,i would play 2 mst 2 ignitons or 2 mst 1 igntion taking the double cyclone out ,but thats just me,i would let only the 3 morals and take beagal out,i would try pinpoint guard in the deck,maybe over one of the call of the haunted,i would even play it at 2,apart from that ur deck looks solid,a bit slow but solid.

Skill - 30/40
You have skill,thats sure,u might need to improve ur timing but in you know how to use ur deck and how to make damage with it,however u coudnt take contol of the field at any point and your side deck is incomplete,try adding cards likestygian dirge or non-fusion area to fight the tier 1 decks,i would take Dimensional fissure out because it kills ur deck so there is no point in playing it.

Ruling knowledge - 2/10

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10:

Result of Duel : 0/5 (0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 70/100

Welcome to North Academy you are now a member of Ra Yellow
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

+SLADE Test Results
Page 1 of 1