North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

GetRekt test results

Go down 
+3
KING_ATLAS
Shrek
Spooky Boogie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

results - GetRekt test results Empty
PostSubject: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Deck -
TESTER (performapals)
TESTEE (BA)

Attitude -10/10
Great guy

Deck Build - 20/25
In general lines the deck is pretty good,but i would recomend u a couple of things,first,try to use a 40 cards deck only,it improves ur consitency,i would ditch the veilers,1 math,1 caius, 1 felis,i would also focus more on ur BA plays,cards like Black rose dragon in ur extra are really hard to make and they are using a valuable spot in ur extra,rather than that is ok,i would recomend u playing fire lake at 3 also,cuz is the best card of the deck nowadays.Try playing double alucard,is great

Skill - 26/40
U know what to do,but u seem a bit rusty with the deck,u need to learn it more in order 4 u to kick butts with it,ure cool,but u need to read ur cards before playing,u might show ur plays in an ileagal movement giving the opp the heads up on what do u have,think ur plays before doing them,and try to overplay ur opp and be 1 step ahead of him.

Ruling knowledge - 5/10

Misplays and Corrections - 5/10:

Result of Duel : 3/5 (0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 64/100

CONGRATULATIONS you are now member of the Slifer Red,gl next time bro,u did some dumb mistakes cuz u didnt read ur cards dat cost u the ra spot,u can buy a retest anytime u want and im sure u will do it better

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
GetRekt

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:56 pm

This was a deck I made in 5 minutes. I was also questioning felis and mathematician, but if I start off with that it is an XYZ and cir + Maybe more. The reason why I play 2 lava lake is because it is too cloggy and I always drawn into it with no monsters on the field or in hand. I play 1 Alucard because 2 is just wasting space, if you have 2 it usually takes up an extra deck space, I might put it in side deck. I never bring out Black Rose Dragon so I am taking that out and also I play 45 because of personal preference and also 40 cards seems too small. 45 cards is still socially acceptable, a decent sized deck and allows for more space for vital cards.
Back to top Go down
GetRekt

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Also, I have never made BA before Smile
Back to top Go down
GetRekt

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Or played, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Spooky Boogie

Spooky Boogie

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Looks like he "got rekt" and landed in Slifer. ):
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:49 pm

45 card ba and wonders why hes in slifer

lol this guy
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:45 pm

GetRekt wrote:
This was a deck I made in 5 minutes. I was also questioning felis and mathematician, but if I start off with that it is an XYZ and cir + Maybe more. The reason why I play 2 lava lake is because it is too cloggy and I always drawn into it with no monsters on the field or in hand. I play 1 Alucard because 2 is just wasting space, if you have 2 it usually takes up an extra deck space, I might put it in side deck. I never bring out Black Rose Dragon so I am taking that out and also I play 45 because of personal preference and also 40 cards seems too small.  45 cards is still socially acceptable, a decent sized deck and allows for more space for vital cards.

Lets see here,i dont value ur deck becuz its 5 minuts old,a 10 years deck wold recieve the same review,math is actually not used in the current BA dck,cuz with the new support u dont need him to speed up the plays,u got enough BA monster to assure u at least a dante play in the first turn,felis is just a dead card and useless in BA,alucard is a must at 2 becuz if ur first alucard gets wasted u can always recyle him with ur second,and is in general lines a great cards,one of ur best extra decks monsters,even if u say dat 45 is socially acceptable is not,is ur personal preference i can understand that but it dosnt change the fact dat a 40 cards deck has more consistency and u can draw the vital cards dat u need with more speed and accuracy than in a 45 cards deck,tbh i was gentle at the deck building aspect.If u have a problem with my scores 4 the deck and my tips u can share ur build with anyone,and i can assure u,that they wont give u the same amount of points that i gave u.If thats all have a good day,and buy a retest if u want to move up
Atlas
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:47 pm

I agree with him running 2 fire lake, 3 is just too cloggy, not sure if that's because of my playstyle or my build but the 3rd is useless considering you can add them back with dante, but I agree with atlas on everything else. Welcome to NA and try not to get rekt in any future duels.

(ikr drew)
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:50 pm

I actually run math atlas, the card isn't bad, it just depends on whether or not he is skilled enough to know what to do with him
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:10 pm

im not saying dat u cant run math,is a good card,is the best card for the deck?no,fire lake can be cloggy?fire lake is the reason of BA topping nowadays is the card dat gives the + against shaddolls and qilphs,u can play 2,sure,but in my personal opinion it should be ran at 3,not to use them all,but to draw them faster
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:39 pm

True, but this is DN we're talking about lol, renowned for its perfect shuffling system, you'll probably mill all copies of it anyway lol, the only upside of running the third is it gives higher chances of the first turn dante cir herp derp shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:44 am

Drip, Drip, Drop... You played BA, which I do not like... Yet if you wish to get a higher score, simply buy a retest, and use a deck you are familiar with. If you do, then your tester might just "getrekt."
~WaterGod
Back to top Go down
GetRekt

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:11 am

Razz I am much more fluent with other decks but I did not have time to build more. I just built the first one that came to mind and built it. Also I have never actually played BA, I played a rated game but I had to leave half way through for tea.
My main account has a total of 208 cards and I couldn't be bothered copying one over so yeah.
I see people run 3 fire lake on rated on my main account but it never works out for them.
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 am

All the puns, my minds is getting rekt
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:02 am

lol, i was testing him earlier this week but i D/C'd and had to leave, but out of both games which i destroyed em Smile he could have taken the chance to edit his deck then, this is pretty much the same score i would hae given him
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:04 am

Lol inu, did he "GETREKT" by you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GetRekt test results   results - GetRekt test results Empty

Back to top Go down

GetRekt test results
Page 1 of 1