North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Star Eater!'s Test Results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

results - Star Eater!'s Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:45 am

Deck -
TESTER (ROTTEN CANDIES) zombie madolche's -HALLOWEEN
TESTEE (GRAVEKEEPERS)

Attitude -10/10
cool dude, nice attitude.

Deck Build - 23/25
His deck build revolves around an insane form of draw power which is good considering he has a small amount of monsters and would not want to BRICK in the middle of a good duel.
his side deck is impressive to go around those top tiers, siding against me he went used karma cut on my hootcake and his DECK LOCKDOWN ruined my entire play. with that being said, the side deck is solid including banishing potential, but 1 card i suggest (AND NOT BECAUSE IM IN THE BAND WAGON), but if you are gonna have fun using descendants effect multiple times, id side or even main a soul charge just to to help it out and to even the odds out from monster deficiency at times.

Skill - 27/40
He had me on the ropes all the time, both games, but i found that his form was way too simplistic for this games meta, his entire play was more of a setup using descendant to keep popping things, untill he began running into ice/fire hands(which are mained alot in plenty decks), his play style seemed a bit to vanilla, and i believe his deck has alot more potential once he figures his own cool way of playing it.

Ruling knowledge - 9/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
smart dude, knows his basic mechanics.

Result of Duel : 5/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total:84 /100

CONGRATULATIONS
you are now member of the  Ra-Yellow dorm
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Star Eater!

Star Eater!

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 am

I think you marked me a bit too harshly, considering I managed to get around your fire hands in both games, the first game took slightly longer, but the second game it was a breeze. The deck is based around board control, which descendant gives me, and with the back up off my traps, does it with ease, this is my way of playing them, so saying I need to find my own way of playing them is redundant. I believe marks were too harsh on that one.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:12 am

The admin team sucks now anyway except from Rusty and Kalin Atlas is getting there
Back to top Go down
Star Eater!

Star Eater!

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:12 am

Really?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:13 am

Yup.But anywho welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
Star Eater!

Star Eater!

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:14 am

Thanks, this place is... different... I prefer duel academies that work normally..
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Welcome to NA. I'm BU. If you feel brave enough get @ me about joining one of our war teams(we have a dedicated team A for regulars and a team B for those who are just underneath team A level but have the potential to reach it)
Back to top Go down
Star Eater!

Star Eater!

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:00 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Eater!'s Test Results   results - Star Eater!'s Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Eater!'s Test Results
Page 1 of 1