North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Kickass238GTC's test results

Go down 
+2
Hero
Agent Ace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Ace
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agent Ace

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 6

results - Kickass238GTC's test results Empty
PostSubject: Kickass238GTC's test results   results - Kickass238GTC's test results EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Deck -

Tester: Dragunity
Testee: Dragon,ritual, exodia
Attitude -10/10
Had a good time playing, awesome dude.

Deck Build - 2/25
To start, your main deck has over 50 cards, and that can really be bad for consistency. Its best to limit your deck to 40-42 cards because you need to want to draw the cards that you need faster. Now on to the purpose: the deck that you used had no clear purpose. Its very unique but does not focus on an aspect. What I mean is, you run dragons with ritual monsters and exodia and so you may draw an exodia card with a ritual spell and blue eyes, so you really have not much you can do with that hand and you noticed this in our duel. You need to find an aspect you want to use your certain deck for. Be it for spamming, exodia, or ritual summoning but they cant mix because to spam you need strong monsters that can be relatively easy to summon, exodia is not one of them. You need all 5 pieces of exodia to win if youre using an exodia based deck but it will be really hard to draw all 5 because you don't run much draw power. And for ritual summoning there are better cards to use, such as the Dijinn monsters. You can fit all of these aspects in to your deck because there isn't much room. You can have incredible draw power, while being able to spam ritual summon and draw all 5 pecies of exodia. Its relatively impossible. So you need to choose one aspect and focus on it. You also run exodia necross, blackwings, and angles. Its very hard to incorporate all these cards and make it work.

1 for competitveness 1 for synergy

Skill - 3/25

You had no control of the duel and that was because of the comments I made above. The genral moves you made were based on what you could possibly do, but you attempted to summon honest one your first turn and return it. You revealed to me you had honest and it had to stay on the field. You had no side deck so I couldn't grade you on that. The importance for a side deck is to counter various decks, and thus its important. For example, if your deck is weak against Satellar knights then you would want to side light imprisoning mirror, thunder king, etc... If there was no side deck, then if you were to face a deck that countered yours than you would have very little means to stop it. Look into side deck cards, they are almost essential.

1 for control of duel,0 for siding and side deck, 2 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 3/10-updates
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10: You summoned honest one your first turn just to return it. There was no point into this because you revealed honest to me. Also you didn't realize you couldn't access main phase 2 cause you did not have a battle phase.

Result of Duel - Testee Lost 0/2 (0/20)

Total: 16/100-Will update ruling test results.-Updated
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Slifer Red 0-69-Welcome to slifer, with a bit more practice I can see you being Ra.
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Kickass238GTC's test results   results - Kickass238GTC's test results EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:10 am

Welcome. roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Kickass238GTC's test results   results - Kickass238GTC's test results EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:38 am

Welcome to the academy! We should have a duel in the Duel Arena sometime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kickass238GTC's test results   results - Kickass238GTC's test results EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:54 am

Welcome here and in the Slifer dorm!!!
Back to top Go down
AdminSlayer
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
AdminSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Kickass238GTC's test results   results - Kickass238GTC's test results EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:27 am

welcome in NA
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Kickass238GTC's test results   results - Kickass238GTC's test results EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:37 am

welcome to na
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickass238GTC's test results   results - Kickass238GTC's test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Kickass238GTC's test results
Page 1 of 1