North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

(Nba) SA spurs' test results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

results - (Nba) SA spurs' test results. Empty
PostSubject: (Nba) SA spurs' test results.   results - (Nba) SA spurs' test results. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:58 am

Tester: Evol
Testee: Burning Abyss Shaddoll.

Attitude -10/10
Good attitude, not a problem here.

Deck Build - 10/25
The deck is kind of competitive, it basically has the potential to be, but it isn't as competitive as it could be. It has too many cards, I would advice cutting the deck down from 50 cards in main, to at the most 40. It does sort of flow together, I can see where he is coming from with the way he thought of his card uses, but I wouldn't include some of the cards he decided to include. I would definitely rethink about some of the cards you included. Like, Lyla and Felice.. they seem random and not like they would be much help, nor did they show themselves to help the deck at all.

4 for competitveness 6 for synergy

Skill - 10/25
He showed a little bit of control during game 1, in which he won. In game 2 and 3, every time he gained control, I took it back shortly after. He didn't seem to have sided much against me, just an effect veiler and a couple of Maxx c. His side deck choices seemed poor and not very well thought through. I would reconsider some of the cards you put in there, like Mind Control and Super Poly. He showed a handful of nice moves, and showed a decent amount of skill with the deck.

4 for control of duel, 3 for siding and side deck, 3 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - ?/10
Gave him the link and password, but I don't think he did.

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10: Forgot about Soul Drain being in play a few times. Apart from that, he didn't really slip up.

Result of Duel - 10/20

Total: 48/100
Welcome to NA, you made Slifer Red.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

results - (Nba) SA spurs' test results. Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Nba) SA spurs' test results.   results - (Nba) SA spurs' test results. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:59 am

Welcome to NA.
Back to top Go down

(Nba) SA spurs' test results.
Page 1 of 1