North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Meth-Man's Test Results

Go down 
+3
Hero
Mani
RustyGloves
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

results - Meth-Man's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:40 am

Deck -

Tester: Fire Fist
Testee: Burning Abyss

Attitude -10/10
He was good.

Deck Build - 19/25
The deck build itself has the essentials, but certain things need to be kept in mind. Caius, while a very good removal card, will only work in situations where you haven't already used the effect of a Burning Abyss monster for special summon. It's a neat tech, but you can consider other removal cards like Karma Cut over it. Another thing I'd like to mention about your deck is that decided to play creature swap, a very creative idea I must say. No gripes on that, but the one mirror force is replaceable. As destruction effects are no longer a valued commodity in YGO as of today, you should opt for something else like your third mst or a summon reactive trap (Bottomless or Torrential). One Astral Force is iffy, but you seem to have it go well with just one and you only need one as far as your extra deck cards are concerned. I would suggest 2 but that's your call (no points off this one).

I have only one gripe about your extra and that's the fact that Giga-Brilliant can actually be opted out for a more useful solution like Nightmare Shark (Rank 3 Heartlandraco) or Leviathan or even another Alucard.

11 for competitveness 8 for synergy

Skill - 13/25
G1 you had control for the most part, but g2 and 3 were a different story. I had a lot of counters against you, but you yourself didn't make the best plays either. I noticed when you bounced tiger king, I thought you should've bounced the Soul Drain first and went after bear. I guess it's the same thing, but it would've given you more ability to play with your grave if you had done that first. Your siding is okay but it doesn't resolve too much of an issue against your hardest match up being shaddolls. I see the skill drains, the noblemans, and the vanity's, but you could do much more against them by playing other cards like Debunk, D.D. Crow (good against mirror and Satellar Match up), and things like stygian dirge for your troubles against Satellars/Mirror/Rank 4 decks. You also should've considered bringing in Maxx C for the major plays like Wolfbark or Spirit with Leo. Everything though you did was good as it was.

5 for control of duel, 3 for siding and side deck, 5 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 3/10
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10: Explain what errors they made for instance did not read one of their monsters eff. Same as the rulings, explain their misplays and grade them appropriately.

Result of Duel - 10/20: (0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for losing 2-1, 15/20 for winning 2-1 and 20/20 for winning 2-0)

Total: 65/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Welcome to Slifer.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:58 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:04 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:22 am

Welcome to NA! You were very close to join RA. Oh well, good luck in your tests in the future. Stay active! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 am

So close to Ra! Welcome to the academy and better luck next time. :3
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:10 am

Welcome to Slifer Red.
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 am

so he uses caius, astral force and creature swap, i think that he has netdecked, its the deck that won locals and went 7-0. Well welcome to slifer
Back to top Go down
Meth-Man

Meth-Man

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 am

Lol actually i built the deck myself,everyone uses Rank-up astral and Caius plus creature swap is a good way to give your opponent a BA monster and get destroyed by his own effect

Last edited by Meth-Man on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:54 am

well my bad than
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meth-Man's Test Results   results - Meth-Man's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Meth-Man's Test Results
Page 1 of 1