North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide

Go down 
+5
Kalin Kessler
Shrek
<3 ashley xxxx
INUZIRO
Fangirl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fangirl
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Fangirl

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide Empty
PostSubject: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:01 am

Please Be Nice, My First Guide Ever.

Burning Abyss Is A Archetype That Came Out Quiet Recently, It Has Grown In Popularity Quiet Quickly. It Is A Nice, Fun Rank 3 Spam Deck.

Main Play:
~Summon "Tour Guide From The Underworld", Special Summon "Scarm, Malebranche Of The Burning Abyss", Make A Rank 3 (Depending On The Situation) Usually "Dante, Traveler Of The Burning Abyss", And During The End Phase You Can Use "Scarm, Malebranche Of The Burning Abyss" To Search For "Tour Guide From The Underworld".

Basic Structure:
https://i.imgur.com/kkQyumZ.png
Main Deck = Highly Recommend
Side = Recommended
A Card That Has Never Really Seen Consistent Play Until Now Is "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" The Reasoning Behind This Card Working Well With The "Burning Abyss" Archetype Is Because It Allows Your Rank 3's To Become Rank 5's, (The Rank 5 Has To Be The Same Type As The Rank 3)

Dante, Traveler Of The Burning Abyss -> Constellar Pleiades
Ghostrick Alucard -> Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
Mechquipped Angineer -> Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Also, With Dante, Traveler Of The Burning Abyss's Eff (Mill The Top Card(s) Of Your Deck) If It Was Sent To The Grave, You Can Skip Your Draw Phase To Add It To Hand From The Graveyard, Making It Reusable.

How To Counter:
1) A Common, And Easy Way To Shut Down The Common "Burning Abyss" Deck, Is With The Card "Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror" Because It Shuts Down The "Burning Abyss" Monsters, And The Support Monsters Aswell (Besides "Crane Crane")
2) Also, If You Can Keep The "Burning Abyss" Monsters Out Of The Grave, But Banishing With Cards Like "Macro Cosmos", And "Dimensional Fissure" This Would Severly Cripple, And Slow The Deck Down.
3)Also, If You Can Stop The Tour Guide's, Are Beginning To Mid Game The Tour Guide Is The Main Combo Piece. If You Can Stop It, They'll Have To Find A New Way To Get There Combo Off.

Last edited by Fangirl on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 am

nicely done
i like this alot.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
<3 ashley xxxx
Diamante girl
<3 ashley xxxx

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:51 am

well done its good x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Short and sweet. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 pm

wind up zenmaines cannot rank up into zenmaioh because zenmaioh is a wind attribute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:34 pm

That's a good point actually. Well done for spotting that one out. :O
Back to top Go down
Fangirl
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:55 pm

tyvm, for pointing that out Drew. My original post didnt include it then a friend asked me why i didnt add it in, and i spaced.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:22 pm

also a very good side card to stall burning abyss is rivalry warlords. They dont play much fiend xyz most of the players play only temptempo
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Everyone says that burning abyss is taking over DN.. but I have only dueled them once, and I beat them in two turns.. they don't seem great to be honest. O.o
Back to top Go down
IXIDeathIXI

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Everyone says that burning abyss is taking over DN.. but I have only dueled them once, and I beat them in two turns.. they don't seem great to be honest. O.o
maybe was guy u played/ he brik maybe
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:05 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:

he must have been nab or drew bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:49 am

I don't know, but this guy was pretty salty when I beat him. O.O
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 am

Have you ever tried hybrid versions of the deck, such as the darkworld variant with allows you to spam out the burning abyss monsters easily and efficiently. While also allowing you to put some decently heavy Graphas onto the field.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:41 pm

PLivingston wrote:
Have you ever tried hybrid versions of the deck, such as the darkworld variant with allows you to spam out the burning abyss monsters easily and efficiently. While also allowing you to put some decently heavy Graphas onto the field.

Never use the dark world variant.
Back to top Go down
BlueWheel

BlueWheel

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Drewzer44 wrote:
PLivingston wrote:

Never use the dark world variant.

Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide   Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Abyss (Archetype) Guide
Page 1 of 1