North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story Empty
PostSubject: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 am

https://i.imgur.com/R6lEkxC.png you better start calling me the Cinderella man because I just picked up the burning abyss and stoped them on there head, and leaving them saying what just happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:18 am

Good job winning with ocg cards, against a tcg deck geared for the current meta.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:28 am

Really it's a tier 4 with only 4 cards and BA is still tier1 so yeah tcg and ocg don't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:35 am

There is no such thing as tier 4. Four of those cards are still ocg, and you're probably using most, if not all of them, in multiples. Tcg and ocg DOES matter, as the BA deck has card choices that are good against the current meta, not ocg, and BA are also getting new support that hasn't been revealed yet.

Good job, once again.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:47 am

Crystal beast are one of the worst decks in the game and I only used one or two ocg cards and they didn't really even help me. And I was planning to being out rainbow dragon in that duel and I never got the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:48 am

stephen.borkowski wrote:
Crystal beast are one of the worst decks in the game and I only used one or two ocg cards and they didn't really even help me. And I was planning to being out rainbow dragon in that duel and I never got the chance.

k gud job beating a tcg deck with ocg cards.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:55 am

Really in ocg it's one of the lowest deck
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:17 pm

that ba player was a scrub lmao
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:17 pm

stephen.borkowski wrote:
Really it's a tier 4 with only 4 cards and BA is still tier1 so yeah tcg and ocg don't matter.
thats where you're mistaken, BA are TCG cards. BA literally do not have any reason to worry about cards that they have yet to even see(if they will at all)
The same way that Crystal beasts in ocg-land will never see BA. What you basically did is took two decks that will never meet(not because of use but because of cards being exclusive) and threw them in a duel together.

Congrats on winning but yeah, if BA had used ocg as well, im pretty sure this would be very different.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Agreed and I kind of feel like I didn't do anything good or that I'm a scrub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story   Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyristal beast vs burning abyss the underdog story
Page 1 of 1