North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Sampeasman's test results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

results - Sampeasman's test results. Empty
PostSubject: Sampeasman's test results.   results - Sampeasman's test results. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Testee's deck: Butterspy.
Tester's deck: Evol.

Attitude -10/10
Absolutely no problem here.

Deck Build - 10/25
The deck wasn't that competitive, or at least it didn't show itself to be during the match. Althought he did put in a couple of techs to help him out, they weren't that creative or original. The deck as a whole didn't show much originality or creativity.

6 for competitiveness, 2 for creativity, 2 for originality.

Skill - 7/25
During the first duel of the match he did show some control for a couple of turns while I drew into just traps, but while I was drawing into traps, I was able to control how much damage I was taking and able to slow him down when he was making his plays. His side deck didn't show any thought. He seemed to have just put in a different selection of cards he decided not to main. And with a 8 card side deck, in which 4 of them were XYZ monsters, it didn't prove to be any help for him. He showed that he new how his deck was suppose to work, but he didn't show much skill with it; or at least he didn't have chance to. Nor did he show any nice moves, just a few basic moves, like an XYZ play and a few of your average summons.

4 for control of duel, 1 for siding and side deck, 2 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 3/10
Scored the above in the ruling test.

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10:
He didn't think I could use Evolsaur Diplo's effect, when he chained bottomless to it's summon, that was conducted through Evoltile Westlo. When I used Evo-Singularity I went in Evolzar Solda, and he immediately activated Torrential, now i'm not sure if he meant to, but it seemed like he didn't read Solda's effect before activating.

Result of Duel - 0/20: He lost 2-0.

Total: 38/100
Regardless of what you score on the ruling test, you will be placed in Slifer Red. When your ruling test results come through, they will be added to your final score. Welcome to North Academy.

UPDATE: Your ruling test score has been added to your final results.

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

results - Sampeasman's test results. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sampeasman's test results.   results - Sampeasman's test results. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Welcome to NA.
Back to top Go down

Sampeasman's test results.
Page 1 of 1