North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6 Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 pm

This week, will be the final homework for the first section, next week the new section will begin. So for the final piece of the section I would like you all to make me a deck. I would like you to make me a competitive Furnimal deck. Once you've done this, take a screenshot and send it to me. Along with this, I require you all to win at the very least, a match duel with it, and provide a screenshot with your win.

You can earn up to 350DP for this homework.
No Netdecking.
PM me your homework.
Any questions should be posted below.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 pm

This is Hard 0.0 furnimals arent that good xD but well LETS DO THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:28 pm

It's suppose to be hard, people were complaining about Obelisk Blue homework not being very difficult so here is the difficult homework. xD
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:22 am

Idc if you call me weird, unoriginal or crazy - this build is complicated and requires hybridization in order to be even remotely viable. That being said there is very little that accomodates the playstyle in such a manner as to enhance it. I went at it in the most viable angle i could see working. Before you grade it, JD, just remember; i honestly tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:09 am

ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers needs to be awarded 280DP. You did well man, I know it was a hard homework, but I wanna test the blue members, see what they're capable of. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6   Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue Homework - 0.6
Page 1 of 1