North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

NORTHY GAMES THREAD

Go down 
+17
Kalin Kessler
Agent Ace
TopGun
Nudist
patrick1324
nextlevelmeta
Chaz92
dunjuan
bayar16
Flailier
SpiffySpencer
Professor Banner
KM888
hazmah
Hero
Average
KING_ATLAS
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A rule will be changed,u might now challenge a lower dorm,any dorm,regardless of ur rank.

In this Thread u must post wins with screeshot provided(or confirmation) and screenshots of the dodges to prove it and to help u if u challenge them the next day(If dodge again u will lost a life)

I will update the lifes everyday

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 Slifer10

Slifer Members

Eli0(0)--Ewan(0)--Spiffy(0)--Raze(0)

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 Ra_yel10

Ra Members

Dunjuan(4)--Tetsuya(0)--Chaz(0)--Average(0)--Banner(0)--Senbonzoa(0)--Greesh(0)--Bayar(2)--Turtle(0)--Coolstrider(0)--Tongj(0)

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 Real_o10

Obelisk Members
Nextlevelmeta(1)--KM88(2)--Grovyle(0)--Hazmah(0)--Tofeelthelifeofothers(0)

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 FubukiDarknessGX29

Shadow and Chaos members

Gabriel(0)--DLNC(0)--Celestialus(0)--Jaden Yuki(0)--Judgment Dragon(0)

The Tourney will start on friday 25

Good luck to all and may the gods be with u

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 Yu_gi_oh___main_protagonists_wallpaper_v2_by_kaitouyahiko-d7i1xwz

Last edited by KING_ATLAS on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

AuthorMessage
KM888

KM888

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:15 pm

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 52525848
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:29 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:
JD,is part of the challenge,in theory,Chaos and Shadow members are the best duelist in the acaemy,so,4 them to win they have to be flawless,even if u find it unfair,every dorm has a certain level of dificulty acording to their rank,if u find it 2 hard maybe u just dont deserve ur rank,and,even if u would being able to win ur lifes back u lost ur 2 lifes anyway,so stop saying that wasnt fun and that ur glad u are out,if u would have won u will be happy,i never said it was an easy tourney,to win it u have to be the best,next time dont join if u dont feel good enough to win

You think I don't deserve my rank? Then why have I got it? I'm not the only person who believed chaos/abandoned should have been able to earn back there lives. Yeah I would have been out, but it was the concept of not being able to earn them back after losing them that didn't make it fun. I wasn't aware that someone wasn't allowed to say they didn't enjoy something and give a suggestion on how it could have been more enjoyable with out an ADMINISTRATOR pouncing on you and insulting you.

I never said that u dont deserve ur rank,and btw u are the only chaos/shadow member who belives that its not fair,u wanna know what DLNC and Gabe said after i told them the rules?"Thats great,i love the challenge"Because that what it is,its a challenge,4 great players to prove their are truly the best of NA,and to do so they cant lost more than once,and u are allowed to say anything u want,but u knew the rules when u joined,i made myself cristal clear when i made the tourney,i explained on every level and i said the higher ur rank is the hardest will be 4 u to win the tourney, and u seem ok,u w8ted till u lost to say that wasnt fun and that was unfair,sounds like a lame excuse to me,and i didnt insult u,so get ur facts right,and next time,if u are gonna be like that dont join,and case closed.

I was willing to drop this, but if you wanna argue then lets fucking argue. You told me I didn't deserve my rank, "maybe u just dont deserve ur rank", that in itself is an insult to my ability as a duelist. I can't decide if something is fun or enjoyable until after I have done it. I mentioned about Chaos/Abandoned members gaining lives back after I dueled for the first time. Go back and check if you don't believe me, you completely ignored me when I mentioned it. So don't tell me it sounds like a lame excuse because I mentioned it before I was out of the tourney. I was completely sincere about it when I said what I said and you then started being provocative, insulting and unprofessional about the situation. Maybe you don't deserve your rank? My point is, that if you wanted it to be fair, competitive and enjoyable for everyone then in my opinion you should have been willing to compromise and allow Chaos/Abandoned members to gain lives back, even if it did require us to win 5 times in a row. I understand that I would be out of the tourney non-the less, but it was the concept that made it so un-enjoyable for me. Like I said I don't mind losing it's what makes the game a bit more fun. I was under an understanding that I was allowed to give constructive criticism about something with out an "ADMINISTRATOR" pouncing on me and being so unprofessional about it. I was completely sincere and then you had to go an be unprofessional... I'm pretty sure you're only admin because I was demoted for 2 day inactivity.

Once again,the tourney is not ment to be easy,is ment to be a challenge,and as a part of the highest dorm in NA u should take this is as a challenge and i dont care to modify things as long as i consider that is good enough 4 the tourney,the non gaining life 4 chaos/abandoned dorm was made to give lowest dorm member a higher chance of winning,if u think that making the tourney hard 4 the best duelist of NA is 2 unfair then i dont have anything to say to u,i sorry if u think i insulted u,but ur attitude towards the tourney after ur defeat is childish,if anything,making the tourney harder should make it more enjoyable,cause is the best way of proving that u are in fact,one of the best of the academy,and id u have any complain about my work as "ADMINISTRATOR" pls file a complain to celest or phantom and present proves of me bein unprofessional or missbehaving,srry if u are not longer an admin,but as u say,i am an "ADMINISTRATOR" so if u dont stop i will be forced to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 pm

the rule is ok, i dont see any problem, what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:36 pm

KING_ATLAS wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:
JD,is part of the challenge,in theory,Chaos and Shadow members are the best duelist in the acaemy,so,4 them to win they have to be flawless,even if u find it unfair,every dorm has a certain level of dificulty acording to their rank,if u find it 2 hard maybe u just dont deserve ur rank,and,even if u would being able to win ur lifes back u lost ur 2 lifes anyway,so stop saying that wasnt fun and that ur glad u are out,if u would have won u will be happy,i never said it was an easy tourney,to win it u have to be the best,next time dont join if u dont feel good enough to win

You think I don't deserve my rank? Then why have I got it? I'm not the only person who believed chaos/abandoned should have been able to earn back there lives. Yeah I would have been out, but it was the concept of not being able to earn them back after losing them that didn't make it fun. I wasn't aware that someone wasn't allowed to say they didn't enjoy something and give a suggestion on how it could have been more enjoyable with out an ADMINISTRATOR pouncing on you and insulting you.

I never said that u dont deserve ur rank,and btw u are the only chaos/shadow member who belives that its not fair,u wanna know what DLNC and Gabe said after i told them the rules?"Thats great,i love the challenge"Because that what it is,its a challenge,4 great players to prove their are truly the best of NA,and to do so they cant lost more than once,and u are allowed to say anything u want,but u knew the rules when u joined,i made myself cristal clear when i made the tourney,i explained on every level and i said the higher ur rank is the hardest will be 4 u to win the tourney, and u seem ok,u w8ted till u lost to say that wasnt fun and that was unfair,sounds like a lame excuse to me,and i didnt insult u,so get ur facts right,and next time,if u are gonna be like that dont join,and case closed.

I was willing to drop this, but if you wanna argue then lets fucking argue. You told me I didn't deserve my rank, "maybe u just dont deserve ur rank", that in itself is an insult to my ability as a duelist. I can't decide if something is fun or enjoyable until after I have done it. I mentioned about Chaos/Abandoned members gaining lives back after I dueled for the first time. Go back and check if you don't believe me, you completely ignored me when I mentioned it. So don't tell me it sounds like a lame excuse because I mentioned it before I was out of the tourney. I was completely sincere about it when I said what I said and you then started being provocative, insulting and unprofessional about the situation. Maybe you don't deserve your rank? My point is, that if you wanted it to be fair, competitive and enjoyable for everyone then in my opinion you should have been willing to compromise and allow Chaos/Abandoned members to gain lives back, even if it did require us to win 5 times in a row. I understand that I would be out of the tourney non-the less, but it was the concept that made it so un-enjoyable for me. Like I said I don't mind losing it's what makes the game a bit more fun. I was under an understanding that I was allowed to give constructive criticism about something with out an "ADMINISTRATOR" pouncing on me and being so unprofessional about it. I was completely sincere and then you had to go an be unprofessional... I'm pretty sure you're only admin because I was demoted for 2 day inactivity.

Once again,the tourney is not ment to be easy,is ment to be a challenge,and as a part of the highest dorm in NA u should take this is as a challenge and i dont care to modify things as long as i consider that is good enough 4 the tourney,the non gaining life 4 chaos/abandoned dorm was made to give lowest dorm member a higher chance of winning,if u think that making the tourney hard 4 the best duelist of NA is 2 unfair then i dont have anything to say to u,i sorry if u think i insulted u,but ur attitude towards the tourney after ur defeat is childish,if anything,making the tourney harder should make it more enjoyable,cause is the best way of proving that u are in fact,one of the best of the academy,and id u have any complain about my work as "ADMINISTRATOR" pls file a complain to celest or phantom and present proves of me bein unprofessional or missbehaving,srry if u are not longer an admin,but as u say,i am an "ADMINISTRATOR" so if u dont stop i will be forced to do something about it.

Yes, it was a challenge.. a HUGE challenge, and i'm not doubting that. I'm saying I didn't enjoy it because the concept of not gaining lives back made it un-enjoyable. Your whole comments has completley tip toed around the problem. You're not answering the problem at hand, which is you pouncing on me when I made some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! I'm sorry that you can't take this constructive criticism well, but that does not excuse your attitude towards a fellow member of North Academy. Like I said I was sincere and you were not. You turned to insulting me, and now you'r threatining me with your power as an "ADMINISTRATOR" and I do not take kindly to being;
~Pounced on
~Insulted
~Threatened
~BeinG spoken to by an unprofessional "ADMINISTRATOR".

Sort your shit out and grow up. If you can't handle constructive criticism then you really should be demoted from "ADMINISTRATOR" and put back in your original dorm.

I will warn you once Atlas, if you proceed to be threatening, provocative, unprofessional and insulting, then I will be forced to report you to an actual administrator. I'm done here, and if you reply I will see that as a form of retaliation and it will also be reported. So quit while you're behind.
Back to top Go down
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:37 pm

I won against Bayar 2-0

https://i.imgur.com/QFQVxGQ.png

I won 3 in a row, so I should get a heart now. Btw, can't I get something extra, cause I won 3 duels 2-0 in a row ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Tester
Tester
Nudist

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:

Uh, I fell asleep around the third sentence.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Life uptaded,and JD,if u have a problem with me,present a complain, i have nothing else to say about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 pm

KING_ATLAS wrote:
Life uptaded,and JD,if u have a problem with me,present a complain, i have nothing else to say about it

Good then you won't mind shutting up about the situation then.
Back to top Go down
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:15 pm

I won 2-0 against Spiffy

https://i.imgur.com/rCcuVKA.png
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm not going to read all the comments to see what you're both fighting about, but this is Atlas' tournament. He can run it how he wishes. If anyone doesn't like it, then why the hell did you join? (Not targeting anyone in particular, but seriously guys .-.)
Back to top Go down
nextlevelmeta
Darkness
Darkness
nextlevelmeta

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:48 pm

I lose a life cuz I only had enough time for 1 match yesterday and I got dodged meaning I get screwed because dodges are allowed? That's cool -_-
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 pm

fixed nextlevel
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:29 pm

-1 life?

Nick dodged me yesterday he can confirm i had to go

he said he wud play me later but i had to go home, i cant spend my day on DN T_T
Back to top Go down
nextlevelmeta
Darkness
Darkness
nextlevelmeta

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 pm

https://i.imgur.com/beM0tJY.png beat Chaz 2-1 ggs
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:50 pm

JD wasn't commenting about the tourney itself.It was about Atlas insulting his duelist skills.
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Yeah Gab and next, the -1 life this is pretty bad when you can't find someone to duel you. I tried yesterday and couldn't get anyone to duel me. Now it's the end of the day and I still haven't found someone. So, I'll be at 1 life in the morning without it being my fault. -_-
Back to top Go down
nextlevelmeta
Darkness
Darkness
nextlevelmeta

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Take a screen of someone dodging and post it
Back to top Go down
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 am

Guys, I have no idea if I have any time to duel today. I just woke up, and I have to go in like 5 minutes, and I only be back really really late, or not at all :/

I would hate to lose a life, cause my family is having a trip today :S
Tought I'd mention it, maybe Atlas can be a bit leanier since I dueled 3 times yesterday. Smile
Back to top Go down
dunjuan
Tester
Tester
dunjuan

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 am

jaden yuki he dodged me twice 1st said he had bad connection and now he isnt answering https://i.imgur.com/GEUypkE.png idk how he is an admin even
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 am

I would watch that smack talk mate. Reconsider what you say please "idk how he is an admin even"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:41 am

Who are you even talking to Gabriel, might help if you actually quote the post so people know, and so you don't look stupid..
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:01 am

JD u tard its so obvious im talking to dunjuan mate only a complete tard wont be able to follow T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:50 am

Okay Gabriel, seriously, don't start insulting me because it will lead to an argument and you will lose. I skimmed through the comments and didn't see the bit where he said "idk how he is an admin even". So that's why I said you should have quoted him.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 am

am so tired of this, this thread is not for argueing, if you guys wanna argue go somewhere else.
because there are here like 20 massages for nothing.
and this is just simple nonsence, JD i understand he said something he shouldnt have said in the first place. he may be mad that you were saying that you were glad to be out, but that does not give him any reasion to say that you dont have skill. i won game 3 only because you started realy awefull.

so please i ask you 2 to stop this or go somewhere else to argue
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:04 am

then dont go telling me that i look stupid, given the only one looking stupid here is you T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NORTHY GAMES THREAD
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next