North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

NORTHY GAMES THREAD

Go down 
+17
Kalin Kessler
Agent Ace
TopGun
Nudist
patrick1324
nextlevelmeta
Chaz92
dunjuan
bayar16
Flailier
SpiffySpencer
Professor Banner
KM888
hazmah
Hero
Average
KING_ATLAS
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A rule will be changed,u might now challenge a lower dorm,any dorm,regardless of ur rank.

In this Thread u must post wins with screeshot provided(or confirmation) and screenshots of the dodges to prove it and to help u if u challenge them the next day(If dodge again u will lost a life)

I will update the lifes everyday

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 Slifer10

Slifer Members

Eli0(0)--Ewan(0)--Spiffy(0)--Raze(0)

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 Ra_yel10

Ra Members

Dunjuan(4)--Tetsuya(0)--Chaz(0)--Average(0)--Banner(0)--Senbonzoa(0)--Greesh(0)--Bayar(2)--Turtle(0)--Coolstrider(0)--Tongj(0)

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 Real_o10

Obelisk Members
Nextlevelmeta(1)--KM88(2)--Grovyle(0)--Hazmah(0)--Tofeelthelifeofothers(0)

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 FubukiDarknessGX29

Shadow and Chaos members

Gabriel(0)--DLNC(0)--Celestialus(0)--Jaden Yuki(0)--Judgment Dragon(0)

The Tourney will start on friday 25

Good luck to all and may the gods be with u

NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 Yu_gi_oh___main_protagonists_wallpaper_v2_by_kaitouyahiko-d7i1xwz

Last edited by KING_ATLAS on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

AuthorMessage
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:44 pm

true, should be more fun this way tho ^^
Back to top Go down
dunjuan
Tester
Tester
dunjuan

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 pm

i think its good as it is since if all people regain lives there will be no winner or it will take a damn long time
Back to top Go down
dunjuan
Tester
Tester
dunjuan

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:53 pm

i won 2-0 against chaz92
Back to top Go down
Chaz92
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Chaz92

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Confirm
Back to top Go down
dunjuan
Tester
Tester
dunjuan

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:02 pm

i win 2-0 on grovyle https://i.imgur.com/XetZwHU.png
Back to top Go down
nextlevelmeta
Darkness
Darkness
nextlevelmeta

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:38 pm

https://i.imgur.com/YHNU2B6.png gonna duel dunjuan tomorrow
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 pm

dunjuan has a +4 winning streak so he gets a extra life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:54 am

I'm out. Kinda glad to be out, wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:55 am

https://i.imgur.com/IM6fSUj.png 2-1 against *Judgement Dragon*
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 am

Its no fun when u lose JD,dont blame the tourney.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:09 am

Bayar has a +4 winning streak,he gets a extra life
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 am

2-0 against (Shadow Realm) Eli0 https://i.imgur.com/IM6fSUj.png
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 am

Bayar defeated a Chaos Member,he gets a extra life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:39 am

KING_ATLAS wrote:
Its no fun when u lose JD,dont blame the tourney.

I don't mind losing. Losing is part of what makes the game fun. I didn't find it fun, because it is too competitive. Like, Chaos White members and Abandoned members can't win back lives, yet they have the hardest time trying to stay in the tournament. We start with 2 lives, and have no way what so ever to earn them back. So everyone can lose as many times as they want and still have a way to stay in the tournament, if we lose twice that's it, we're out. That's what made it not very fun for me.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:16 am

i agree with JD, chaos/shadow should be able to earn back. if they have 4 win streak. besides they can only challange obelisk and their own rank. which are all great duelists. so it wont be easy to win.

btw
2-1 against Raze https://i.imgur.com/gwKwcno.png
Back to top Go down
dunjuan
Tester
Tester
dunjuan

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 am

win 2-0 against eli0 https://i.imgur.com/7v34N3m.png
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 am

JD,is part of the challenge,in theory,Chaos and Shadow members are the best duelist in the acaemy,so,4 them to win they have to be flawless,even if u find it unfair,every dorm has a certain level of dificulty acording to their rank,if u find it 2 hard maybe u just dont deserve ur rank,and,even if u would being able to win ur lifes back u lost ur 2 lifes anyway,so stop saying that wasnt fun and that ur glad u are out,if u would have won u will be happy,i never said it was an easy tourney,to win it u have to be the best,next time dont join if u dont feel good enough to win
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 am

Lifes updateds,penaltys for inactivity taken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:00 pm

KING_ATLAS wrote:
JD,is part of the challenge,in theory,Chaos and Shadow members are the best duelist in the acaemy,so,4 them to win they have to be flawless,even if u find it unfair,every dorm has a certain level of dificulty acording to their rank,if u find it 2 hard maybe u just dont deserve ur rank,and,even if u would being able to win ur lifes back u lost ur 2 lifes anyway,so stop saying that wasnt fun and that ur glad u are out,if u would have won u will be happy,i never said it was an easy tourney,to win it u have to be the best,next time dont join if u dont feel good enough to win

You think I don't deserve my rank? Then why have I got it? I'm not the only person who believed chaos/abandoned should have been able to earn back there lives. Yeah I would have been out, but it was the concept of not being able to earn them back after losing them that didn't make it fun. I wasn't aware that someone wasn't allowed to say they didn't enjoy something and give a suggestion on how it could have been more enjoyable with out an ADMINISTRATOR pouncing on you and insulting you.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Enough already, you guys are no kids. remember its just a game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:16 pm

I apologize Bayar, I just don't appreciate being insulted after giving constructive criticism. I will stop.
Back to top Go down
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:27 pm

i won 2-0 against Greesh

https://i.imgur.com/Uakceqr.png
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
I apologize Bayar, I just don't appreciate being insulted after giving constructive criticism. I will stop.
ty and ik what you mean so dont worry ^^
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:54 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:

You think I don't deserve my rank? Then why have I got it? I'm not the only person who believed chaos/abandoned should have been able to earn back there lives. Yeah I would have been out, but it was the concept of not being able to earn them back after losing them that didn't make it fun. I wasn't aware that someone wasn't allowed to say they didn't enjoy something and give a suggestion on how it could have been more enjoyable with out an ADMINISTRATOR pouncing on you and insulting you.

I never said that u dont deserve ur rank,and btw u are the only chaos/shadow member who belives that its not fair,u wanna know what DLNC and Gabe said after i told them the rules?"Thats great,i love the challenge"Because that what it is,its a challenge,4 great players to prove their are truly the best of NA,and to do so they cant lost more than once,and u are allowed to say anything u want,but u knew the rules when u joined,i made myself cristal clear when i made the tourney,i explained on every level and i said the higher ur rank is the hardest will be 4 u to win the tourney, and u seem ok,u w8ted till u lost to say that wasnt fun and that was unfair,sounds like a lame excuse to me,and i didnt insult u,so get ur facts right,and next time,if u are gonna be like that dont join,and case closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:11 pm

KING_ATLAS wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:

I never said that u dont deserve ur rank,and btw u are the only chaos/shadow member who belives that its not fair,u wanna know what DLNC and Gabe said after i told them the rules?"Thats great,i love the challenge"Because that what it is,its a challenge,4 great players to prove their are truly the best of NA,and to do so they cant lost more than once,and u are allowed to say anything u want,but u knew the rules when u joined,i made myself cristal clear when i made the tourney,i explained on every level and i said the higher ur rank is the hardest will be 4 u to win the tourney, and u seem ok,u w8ted till u lost to say that wasnt fun and that was unfair,sounds like a lame excuse to me,and i didnt insult u,so get ur facts right,and next time,if u are gonna be like that dont join,and case closed.

I was willing to drop this, but if you wanna argue then lets fucking argue. You told me I didn't deserve my rank, "maybe u just dont deserve ur rank", that in itself is an insult to my ability as a duelist. I can't decide if something is fun or enjoyable until after I have done it. I mentioned about Chaos/Abandoned members gaining lives back after I dueled for the first time. Go back and check if you don't believe me, you completely ignored me when I mentioned it. So don't tell me it sounds like a lame excuse because I mentioned it before I was out of the tourney. I was completely sincere about it when I said what I said and you then started being provocative, insulting and unprofessional about the situation. Maybe you don't deserve your rank? My point is, that if you wanted it to be fair, competitive and enjoyable for everyone then in my opinion you should have been willing to compromise and allow Chaos/Abandoned members to gain lives back, even if it did require us to win 5 times in a row. I understand that I would be out of the tourney non-the less, but it was the concept that made it so un-enjoyable for me. Like I said I don't mind losing it's what makes the game a bit more fun. I was under an understanding that I was allowed to give constructive criticism about something with out an "ADMINISTRATOR" pouncing on me and being so unprofessional about it. I was completely sincere and then you had to go an be unprofessional... I'm pretty sure you're only admin because I was demoted for 2 day inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORTHY GAMES THREAD   NORTHY GAMES THREAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NORTHY GAMES THREAD
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next