North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

tangjm's test results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 5

results - tangjm's test results Empty
PostSubject: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 am

Deck -
Tester: Gogogo XYZ
Testee: Mermails

Attitude -10/10
Nothing to add here

Deck Build - 22/25
Competitiveness: The deck can be competive but mermails are not that fast as they once was since gunde was hit. still, if you put some work in it an speed it up a bit am pretty sure you will make it. 12/15

Originality: The deck build was pretty same as what allmost all other deck use, but some cards were diffrent. you build has more deffence that the regular mermail deck. mermail are natural all offencive and try to win as soon as possible because they run out of cards pretty fast. ofcours your build is deffencive but it doesnt mean it is as good as the other offencive mermail deck. 5/5

Creativity: a apart deck because you use 2 megalos, 90% of mermail deck have 3 megalos and 3 steus but you use 2 megalos. i dont understand why. you ahve 30 monster card to discard for them. why not making it 3? if you make it 3 it will deffinetly speed up the deck. it will give you one more lv 7 monster and one that can search for abyss sphere. i suggest to make him 3.  4/5

15 for competitveness 5 for creativity, 5 for originality.

Skill - 20/25
Control of the duel": hmmm, mermails need their hand advantage. if you use it the make it a play. in 3 games you summoned only 1 xyz monster and that was big eye. you had plenty opppertunitys to xyz but you didnt. i understand that 101/c101 can steal them pretty easy but if you dont take a risk and make your play you wont get anywhere. you triyed to win the duel without xyz summoning that much. but xyz summoning is what makes mermails good and thats why they are at tier 1.  7/10

siding: looking at your side deck. effect veiler was the only card you could side against it. i dont know if you sided it or not but i havent seen it in play or maybe you just didnt draw the card. but the rest of the side deck couldnt do anything to the deck i used. talking about our side deck. it is pretty decent, except for 2 cards. first of all its is Jinzo. ik Jinzo is good but the current meta have allot of traps that can destroy monsters. i suggest to replace it with Royal Greed. which has almost same effect but it is a trap and does it job.
second is system down. to be honest. i havnt seeen any machine deck in rated since the banlist of april. and i dont see any machine deck rise up. ik geargias are a thing but they havent been doing much and i havent dueled him since this banlist. realy there is no need to use that card there. and in 3 days the new banlist will be revealed if you have read it then you should know that geargias got hit and you wont see him allot and if you do they will be slown down. 8/10

general skill or nive moves: not much i can say here. he used his deck like allot of mermail player would have, if you played against them or if you play them like tangjm does then you should know that they have pretty good/nice combos so not much i can say about this. 5/5

10 for control of duel,10 for siding and side deck,5for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 5/10  

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10: he did misplay sometimes but he corrrected himself without my help. except with the effect of megalo but that was kinda my fault since i said effect for my c101 but he tought it was for megalo. he should know that you can use the effect of megalo if he wasnt summoned by his own effect so i have to take points for that part. for the rest its was a pretty good duel without misplays that he didnt correct them by himself.

Result of Duel - 10/20:
(0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for losing 2-1, 15/20 for winning 2-1 and 20/20 for winning 2-0)

Total: 75/100 
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Welcome to Ra Yellow

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Location of Rulings Test:https://testmoz.com/327435
student pass is north
Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction.
Back to top Go down
tangjm

PostSubject: Re: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:56 am

Thanks for the result bayar16!
I did see the new list but i havent played mermails for 3 months, so i didnt edit the side deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:58 am

results updated, rulings score added
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:50 am

welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
tangjm

PostSubject: Re: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:22 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:32 am

Welcome to the academy
Back to top Go down
tangjm

PostSubject: Re: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tangjm's test results   results - tangjm's test results Empty

Back to top Go down

tangjm's test results
Page 1 of 1