North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Megumi mamakari's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 5

results -  Megumi mamakari's test results Empty
PostSubject: Megumi mamakari's test results   results -  Megumi mamakari's test results EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Deck -

Tester: Gogogo XYZ
Testee: XX sabers

Attitude -10/10
Nothing to add-up here

Deck Build - 25/25
Competitiveness: the deck spams allot. and it gives you options between synchros and diffrent rank xyz monsters. i can see the deck doing great in the current meta and to my opinoin it is a tier 2 deck since it can spam allot.

Creativity: not much player use xx sabers, so am realy happy to see them in action myself.

Originality: she told me that she had the deck in real life, which is great. i realy like it when people use/play decks they have in real life. it is a diffrent experiance that just copying a deck from the net and playing there, so great job having it in realy life ^^

15 for competitveness 5 for creativity, 5 for originality.

Skill - 20/25
Control: at game one i started neutral and though i had the control. which i had but i still lost 2-0 to otks XD

Siding: you sided all you could side against my deck but, the side deck itself is not that great. first of all there are 5 side cards you have i dont agree with. first of all appropriate. i dont see why thats good to side. if your opponent managed to draw 20 cards outside their draw phase you simply lose the game bye decking out. so it good for nothing. then you have sided bad reaction to simochi, not much players use burn in a match so there is realy no need to side that card. and same goes for Greed. you dont expect an exodia player to play against in a match. i havent met 1 of those 2 in rated match yet.  Level limit Area B... i dont see why that card is good. because there simply not any deck that use enough lv 3 or lower monsters to make use of it. and the last card is Non-Fusion Area. there are not any tcg fusion decks yet that are a threat to you deck put it that way so until shaddols become tcg no need to use that card. i should replace them with 2 mystical space typoons. they are needed. you run 1 but what if your opponent got 2 or more side cards set that shuts down your deck. so i should run atleast 2 in main deck. but if that aint possible i should side some, you need that card it is important to have it. and D.D. Crow should be good card since most of the deck use the graveyard. so if you are able the banish their pleague zombie or judgement dragon that got milled into the graveyard. it is a big help. and i sould mention to add some Mind Crush, some decks adds cardds to their hand so you know what they have, or might have. it is good card to get rid of that card before they get the chance to play it. thats all i wanted to say about the side deck.

Skill: amazing skills and pretty easy otks XD

Ruling knowledge - 3/10

Misplays and Corrections - 9/10:
didnt not read the full effect of Dododo Buster or just forgot it. but that does count as a misplay.

Result of Duel - 20/20: 2-0 for her victory

Total: 87/100

Welcome to Ra Yellow

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

results -  Megumi mamakari's test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megumi mamakari's test results   results -  Megumi mamakari's test results EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:31 am

Welcome to NA
Back to top Go down

Megumi mamakari's test results
Page 1 of 1