North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean_Drew
Tester
Tester
Sean_Drew

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge   Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Featured Duel: RekonZero vs Shadow Opponent

Duel is shown from an unspecified turn

Shadow Opponent's turn

Shadow opponent draws a card. Activated face-down Reckless Greed during Standby Phase; draws 2 cards. Main Phase 1; Activates face-down DNA Transplant; declares DARK attribute.

Shadow Opponent: There is nowhere to hide now, Rekon. You will soon see why the shadows always win.

Rekon: We'll just see about that!

RekonZero chains and activates face-down Dark Bribe.

Rekon: Looks like your plan failed! Now DNA Transplant is destroyed!

Shadow Opp: You think one card like Dark Bribe will stop me!? Don't forget, I still have a face-down of my own!

Rekon: What!?

Shadow Opponent chains with Seven Tools of the Bandit. Shadow Opp's LP drops to 500, while Rekon's stays at 1000 and Dark bribe is negated.

Shadow Opp: Now, as I was saying, I choose the DARK attribute for DNA Transplant's effect. Now I tribute my Pilgrim Reaper to Special Summon Gimmick Puppet Nightmare from my hand. Now, I'll activate the effect of my Parasect, the Interstellar Dragon from my hand and Normal Summon him.

DNA Transplant makes Parasect's attribute become DARK.

Shadow Opp: Now, I'll overlay my 2 DARK level 8 monsters to Xyz Summon Number 22: Zombiestein!

Rekon: Oh no!

Shadow Opponent summons Zombiestein to the field, and all RekonZero has to protect himself is an Ally of Justice Catastor in face-up Attack Position.

Shadow Opponent: Now go, Zombiestein! Attack his Ally of Justice Catastor and end this duel! Eternal Pulse!

Zombiestein attacks the Catastor. leaving 0 LP for RekonZero.

Winner: Shadow Opponent

Rekon falls to the ground. The man covered in shadows walks over to Rekon, collapsed onto the ground.

Shadow Opp: It's ok, Rekon. You may have lost tonight, but there is always room for improvement..... when you train in the shadows.

Shadow Opponent places his right hand onto the face of Rekon.

You hear a loud scream fade out.

Background Information: I am making a script for a new Yu-Gi-Oh live action movie I am thinking about making. It is about a young teenager who loves to play Yu-Gi-Oh, but has never been good at it. But one day for her 15th birthday, she gets a new pack of cards from her parents. When she opens the pack, she finds nothing special, except for 1 card she has never seen before. With this card, she puts it in one of her random decks and duels with it in tournaments, on her way to try and become the greatest duelist in the world. Give feedback and advice for this script, and tell me somethings I could add or take out. I may even put your name in the script!

I could really use the help. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge   Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:21 pm

nice one
Back to top Go down
Relia
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Relia

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge   Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:45 am

it looks very nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge   Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:07 am

nice story but yeah where is the intro this just a duel XD
but yeah still wonder what will you come next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge   Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Live Action Movie: True Soul Prolouge
Page 1 of 1