North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:19 pm

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Younger_Yuma_and_his_mother
Well well, its that time of year again huh. <3 happy mother's day to all mothers out there and of course, to everyone who has a mother, please cherish them with all your heart. there are some of us who are blessed and are able to see our mother day in and day out and it is the greatest thing every but we don't see it as such, we take advantage of the fact that we have them and we abuse their love, but here's my question to you guys? what would you do without your mother? don't quickly answer that, let it sink in. lets first think back at the fact that she is the woman who held us and nurtured us in her womb for 9 long months. the legitimate first smile we saw and honestly the first voice we ever recognize. MAMA' the words come out easily from the mouth of a toddler because he knows that is his or her safe zone. its his/her savior, his her mentor, his her pillow, blanket, food, shelter. its their all. and as days go by and we grow up we forget the fact that no matter what we go through...our moms will be there for us. and now i target those who are far from their moms, maybe you have lost your mom, or maybe you think she doesnt pay you much attention and you feel left out of her life. DONT FEEL THAT WAY. SHE LOVES YOU. AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE SHE WILL ALWAYS THINK OF YOU AND WILL WATCH YOU GROW UP AND BECOME THE PERSON YOU ARE NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS. whether it be beside you, or in heave. your mother is always with you. because half of you was made from her. <3

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GUYS, GIVE ALL THE LOVE YOU CAN TO YOUR MOMMA

Sincerely Yours,
-MOTHER INUZ.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Kaiza

Kaiza

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:27 pm

what if you don't have a mother?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Kaiza no matter where you go, or where you are raised. you will always have a motherly figure to nurture you and guide you. so even if you were born and left orphan. there will always be that one woman in ur life who will treat you with that motherly care you will remember for the rest of your life. So respect to that person.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Hm I used to love mothers day... Don't know wat went wrong... So guys happy moters day Very Happy And kaizer many people in this academy don't have mothers... But we have all had a motherly figure have we not? Just don't be a downer on this special day 4 mothers Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:38 pm

*checks the scroll of motherly figures*

1 doesn't count
the other is too far away

there we go
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Thats beautifull said mommy Inu ^_^
My mommy day is almost over but i did think of her the whole day
My sweet mommy is in the heaven but i know she is watching
I cryed to day took up a candle did go to the church and prayd for her
Yes i love my mother alot more then my dad he was always away on a boat
I spend maby most time with her and she was always there for me and still is
but in a another form. That gives me a relieve atleast on this sad but also bright day

Still its a nice day my heart is heavy because of the pain deep inside
That pain will ofcourse never disapear but it also shows how much i care about her
She always gave me strength and i know i talk about myself down alot and she said
always how beatifull i am

After she died my father stayed howm for a few years till i was 15 i had to take care of my own
because he had to work on the ship again its a pitty but well i learned to live with it and
my mom gave me the strength to keep going I miss and love her with whole my heart

It was a lonely day no bf or dad to cheer me up but i atleast got her so i kept the whole day bissy for her i also did go to her grave and added some special things becauseof mommy day

for me you were the best mom in the whole universe i love you

Then i came here and met mommy Selena and well i did become really attached to her.
She was like my mom strong nice good looking and always cheering me up and trys to be there for me whnever she can Ty for that mommy inu
I feel for you a lot of love that will never disapear and like you protect me i will protect you
It sometimes feels like your part my mom i dont know what it is but it feels that way

Sweet sweet mommy Selena you sure are a great mom and i love you too
Like for my mom i prayed for you and thougth about you :)ty for being there for me

a lot of Hugs and kisses for both of you
 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:47 pm

i got one more thing to ask you all and im throwing it out and nothing willl stop me

Did you ever had the chance to feel hate for your mom were you ever mad at her or worse wished her death Sad?

I never did. Never i had such feelings for my mom i loved her too much
I still do. Everytime she was mad at me or said no i accapted it and if i didnt like it and
in my head wanted to be mad i couldnt.Then there came  other feeling in its place.
The feeling of shame and also hate but not to my mom but to myself.
I hated myself for thinking that  way because mommy was alway a fair person
I even wished myself death so it would to make it my mom easier
the feeling of being guilty was around me alot. I still would think this way if
she was still alive. I felt like i watch a stupid bitchy worthles piece of shit that belongs in the trashcan.

So i  never had such feelings like that for her she is the dearest thing in my life and there will be no one who i will love more then her

my opinion

If you felt wishing her death then you are a horrible person

if yuo felt hate you are a real jerk she gives you love and potects her and you pay her back with hate? shame on you

If you were mad not really a problem sure not it happens but rememebr she did it always for your own safety because she cares about you maby more then you see or may will ever know

thats it my mind is cleared now for oyu who have a mom enjoy your time you got with her she is still there for you

whos mom isnt on earth anymore  she always will be in your heart if you let her in and never forget about her that one of the only things you cn do Smile

Happy mommy day

this is dutch but please dont complain i wantto say it in my own language for once i hope you all understand

Mama ik hou van jou.
Je gaf me alles wat ik nodig had ik zal j nooit vergeten en je zal voor altijd in mijn hart zijn
Ik zal blijven schijnen dankje voor alles wat je voo me hebt gedaan.
Maak je niet druk mama, Selena is er voor me en zorgt heel goed voor me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
Page 1 of 1