North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

New suggestion...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
menbaerpig
Society of Light
Society of Light
menbaerpig

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

New suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: New suggestion...   New suggestion... EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 pm

I think we should break up into specialized teams for clan / academy battles. We could have a like 3 teams and have a captain per team that tests their players weekly to see if they have improved or lost their spark in playing, team captains should watch how there players play and point out there weaknesses. in a team there could be certain players like a counter player (counters most of thier opponets combo's), a play-maker (makes alot of combo plays) / all-rounder.
I'm not sure if there is something like this already in place i know there is teams / clans in the academy but maybe we should make different ones with only the best you know? we should challenge way more clans / academies to improve our dueling and competitiveness. Take pride in your clan by watching the academy duels!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

New suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New suggestion...   New suggestion... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:37 am

Academy already has team/clan section, but it is up to they'r leaders how huge is it.

That could be fun though, idea is pretty cool, yet dealing all academy in 3 squads ?

1st that way academy has risk of disappearing, as people will not be united anymore. And also people will cry that one team has collected more powerful duelers than others...

As I said idea is good, but gotta think of other way to do it Wink
Back to top Go down
menbaerpig
Society of Light
Society of Light
menbaerpig

New suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New suggestion...   New suggestion... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:55 pm

yes there will always be risks but we would never know without trying i don't think it would die off cause there teams would focus on there weaknesses and shouldn't be worrying about others team and if a member has a problem it can always be sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New suggestion...   New suggestion... Empty

Back to top Go down

New suggestion...
Page 1 of 1