North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Naturia Deck Lesson

Go down 
+4
Tiger9866
patrick1324
KcGanja
KING_ATLAS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

Naturia Deck Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Ok,once again,u wont see my real deck.
This is going to be a long lesson.
The Naturia deck has been forgotten over the years,even when their syncs(Balkion and Beast) are used alot by other decks like x-sabers or six samurais the main naturia deck has been cast away due to their lack of "speed" in dueling,the real problem is(in my opinion) that naturias have too many cards and most of the ppl dont know well wich one should use in their deck and they just give up but if u figure the deck out,it can be veeeeery powerfull,and above all veeeeeeeeeery anoying,the main hability off the naturias is the "negation" they can negate traps,effs,spells,sumonings...Thats why the main porpouse of the deck should be to lockdown ur enemy.Naturia have 36 different monsters,some of them are really good,some of them are really bad and most of them are good cards but depend on what kind of deck are u using.To help u guys out i will post the naturia card list and i will give my personal opinion of the card and wheter u should use it or not.
Naturia
Antjaw(lvl2,400atk,200def):When your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Naturia" monster from your Deck.(not a bad card if u use it with cards like waboku or threatening roar can be a pain in the ass)
Bamboo Shoot(lvl5,2000 atk,2000def):If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Naturia" monster, while this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards.(In my opinion the best card of the naturias,just soooo broken,my naturia deck spins around this guy)
Beans(lvl2,100atk,1200 def):Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this face-up card is selected as an attack target, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.(not a bad card,it helps if u are searching 4 the bamboo summoning)
Beetle(lvl4,400atk,1800def):Switch the original ATK and DEF of this card each time a Spell Card is activated.(worst card of the naturias)
Butterfly(lvl3,500atk,1200def,tuner):Once per turn, when your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and negate that attack.(not a bad eff and is a lvl 3 tuner so always a usefull card)
Cherries(lvl1,200atk,200def)If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by your opponent's card (including by battle, card effect, or by being destroyed), you can Special Summon up to 2 "Naturia Cherries" from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.(I love this card,just great no matter what are u searching with the deck)
Cliff(lvl4,1500atk,1000def):When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Naturia" monster from your Deck to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.(My favorite card in the deck,i just love it,and broken cause u can its when the card is sent to the grave,dosnt matter if u do it urself or if ur opponet does it,u can summon him,chain torrential nuke the field and still get the ss from the deck,or black rose,scrap dragon,very usefull card)
Cosmobeet(lvl2,100atk,700def)When your opponent Normal Summons or Sets a monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.(really funny card and really useful,also a lvl 2 tuner,best first draw card ever when ur opponents starst the duel)
Dragonfly(lvl4,1200atk,400def):This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster that has 2000 or more ATK. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Naturia" monster in your Graveyard.(Great card if u are going 4 the otk naturias)
Eggplant(lvl2,1000atk,700def):When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Naturia" monster, except "Naturia Eggplant", from your Graveyard to your hand.(Not bad,but not my favorite)
Fruitfly(lvl4,800atk,1500def):All face-up monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF for each face-up "Naturia" monster you control. Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with 0 DEF, and take control of it until the End Phase.(another great card if u are going 4 the otk naturias)
Guardian(lvl4,1600atk,400def):When your opponent Normal Summons a monster, this card gains 300 ATK until the End Phase.(Bad Card)
Hornneedle(lvl4,1800atk,100def):When your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can Tribute 1 face-up "Naturia" monster you control, except this card, to destroy the Special Summoned monster.(Good atk and not bad eff,so overall its a good card)
Hydrangea(lvl5,1900atk,2000def):If the effect of a "Naturia" monster you control was activated during this turn, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.(Not bad,and usefull to sync or to otk)
ladybug(lvl1,100atk,100def):When you Synchro Summon a "Naturia" Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. During your Main Phase, you can Tribute this card to select 1 face-up "Naturia" monster you control. It gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.(cool card,usefull to sync again and to improve ur monsters atk)
Mantis(lvl4,1700ark,1500,def):When your opponent Normal Summons a monster, you can send 1 "Naturia" monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy that monster.(Great card,good atk and great eff)
Marron(lvl3,1200atk,700def):When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Naturia" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 2 "Naturia" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle both those targets into the Deck, then draw 1 card.(great card to recycle)
Mosquito(lvl1,200atk,300def):While you control another face-up "Naturia" monster(s), your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Your opponent takes any Battle Damage you would have taken from battles involving a face-up "Naturia" monster you control, except this card.(So anoying card,really broken,one of my favorites in the otk deck)
Pinaple(lvl2,100atk,,100def):All face-up monsters you control are treated as Plant-Type. During your Standby Phase, if you do not control a face-up "Naturia Pineapple", and have no monsters in your Graveyard except Plant or Beast-Type: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You must not control any Spell or Trap Cards to activate and resolve this effect.(treeborn naturia,nothing else to say)
Pumpkin(lvl4,1400atk,800def):When this card is Normal Summoned, if your opponent controls a monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Naturia" monster from your hand.(best card of the otk naturias)
Ragweed(lvl3,1200atk,2000def,):When your opponent draws a card(s) outside of their Draw Phase, you can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to draw 2 cards.(not great,but it can be usefull)
Rock(lvl3,1200atk,1200def):When a Trap Card is activated, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.(same as ragweed)
Rosewhip(lvl3,400atk,1700def)Your opponent can only activate 1 Spell or Trap Card per turn.(Anoying and lvl 3 tuner)
Spiderfang(lvl4,2100atk,400def):This card can only declare an attack during a turn that your opponent activates the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster Card.(shit card)
Stag beetle(lvl6,2200atk,1500def):Once per turn, during the Battle Step or Damage Step of this card's attack, when your opponent activates a card or effect, you can select 1 "Naturia" monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon that monster from the Graveyard.(Mmm u could use it if u are going 4 otk,ok card)
Stinkbug(lvl2,200atk,500def):When a face-up "Naturia" monster you control is attacked, you can send this face-up card you control to the Graveyard to negate that attack and end the Battle Phase.(Naturias swift scarecrow)
Strawberry(lvl4,1600atk,1200def):Once per turn, when your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster(s): Target 1 of those monsters; this card gains 100 ATK x the Level of that monster, until the End Phase.(shity eff but not a bad atk)
Sunflower(lvl2,500atk,0def)You can Tribute this card and 1 "Naturia" monster to negate the activation of an effect of an Effect Monster your opponent controls, and destroy it.(I dont like this card,but could work)
Tulip(lvl2600atk,1500def):Each time your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, all face-up "Naturia" monster(s) you control gain 500 ATK until the End Phase(same as sunflower)
Vein(lvl1,200atk,300def):You can Tribute this card and 1 "Naturia" monster to negate the activation of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card, and destroy it.(same as sunflower and tulip)
White oak(lvl4,1800atk,1400def)When this face-up card is targeted by an opponent's card effect, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower "Naturia" monsters from your Deck. Those monsters cannot declare an attack, and are destroyed during your End Phase.(It has an interensting eff and a nice atk,its good but not great)
Synchros:
Beast(lvl5,2200atk,1700def):1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters
During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.(great card,just OP)
Barkion(lvl6,2500atk,1800def):1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters
During either player's turn, when a Trap Card is activated: You can banish 2 cards from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.(just like the beast,the bad part is that u need to have card in the grave to use this eff so is not that powerfull,but still great)
Landloise(lvl7,2350atk,1600def)1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters
While this card is face-up on the field, you can send 1 Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect, and destroy that Effect Monster.(Good card,but not great)
Leodrake(lvl9,3000atk,1800def)(Beatstick)
Thats all folks,i will give u guys a good recipe of an lockdown naturia deck to help u,this deck spins around tribute summoing bamboo shoot and to help him with Vanitys to truly lockdown to ur oponent.If u have any question on naturias or the deck just ask
Naturia Deck Lesson FjKPy0S
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:14 am

Sweet, good job, but ahve you checked it yourself ? It looks like in ba one big mess, it is hard to read, try to bold out the msot imortant stuff.

But anyway good work Wink
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 am

..... i will make a summary for this lesson, nice lesson
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 am

lol yea nice job ATLAS but yea i did not read most of what you write XD
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:19 am

naturia ia an archetype contain all earth atribute monster, most of the monster can either negate or limit/prevent opponent strategy,but that become a rare deck because 2 main weakness. First there lack of speed(this just look like i copy from atlas but not, we both have a same idea). Second is there did not support each other very well, each need tribute each other to gain effect, their effect also did not support each other very well. But the power of nature just cannot prediacted, plant need time to grow, but plant will grow forever, this is the nature power.

monster let you summon in opponent turn
antjaw,cosmobeet,hydrangea,ladybug(require urgent tuning),rock,stag bettle,white oak

opponent will just kill antjaw, but deck like artifact unable to do.
Atlas also run cosmobeet, why not? free tuner and tribute for bamboo if you safe from atk.
hydrangea,this card work with naturia monster which can negate effect, lv5 but atk is so low,target of miracle fertilizer
by using ladybug, you get a free lv1 and tribute for bamboo, but too situational....
many player use trap card, use rock to say hello to opponent.
not bad, but if i has a tribute, i will summon bamboo instead of summon stag bettle
ahh....nothing say about white oak

monster limit your opponent
naturia bamboo(boss),rosewhip.

only two card can limit/prevent your opponent strategy and both limit s/t, bamboo completely stop s/t, some time make you opponent want to shut down the computer, rosewhip useful when fight a deck like chain burn op spellbook.

monster gain effect when send to graveyard
cheries,cliff,eggplant.

only three, cheries is the most common naturia tuner, cliff is the most common searcher, but why eggplant just not good like those two,this card use to recycle card need to tribute itself to negate effect,for example sunflower,but this card can miss timing....

monster support by naturia
dragonfly,fruitfly,marron,mosquito,pumpkin,pineapple,tulip

if you play naturia beast, you can speed up dragonfly atk boost, but only happen if your opponent use many spell.
fruitfly can steal monster, card like laval and flamveil will be an easy target for this effect, you can even steal a tuner to...
marron is a recycle box of naturia, it also revive weak monster and tuner like naturia cheries
mosquito? do you know how gusto otk work? pumpkin for a quick synchro, because naturia monster too weak...
if you face spellbook deck, i wonder how many atk you can gain from tulip.... wtf, until end turn....pineapple look like treeborn frog, and it also make all naturia monster gain plant support

monster can negate effect or destroy that card
barkion,beast,butterfly,exterio,sunflower,stinkbug,vein/////horneedle,mantis

how can your atk a so beautiful butterfly, i will stop atk if he mill one card for once per turn. i dont know naturia also have fusion, but look like hard to summon exterio, wow, it can negate spell and trap and have 2800 atk, but i worry about monster...naturia landoise, need to discard 1 spell, so waste, but monster effect is more important than spell/trap right?maybe is valueble to negate effect like chaos magician, haha 2350 atk, chaos magician atk only 2300...barkion and beast cover each other weakness and can say support each other, what i worrry when have that two monster is monster effect...stinkbug,veinand sunflower cover each weakness, why no card can just all in one....
horneedle and mantis if you have enough card to pay cost, you opponent gonna cry..... he/she cannot summon, he can just admit defeat,hahahahahahaha.

finally,monster can control field/opponent
beans,beetle,guardian,leodrake,ragweed,spiderfang,strawberry

all card down to this categeory can say is uselss card,because all to situational, i also lazy to write anymore...
beans used to buy time, you cannot set it to inflict damage to opponent,nothing want to say about beetle,a card can let opponent change your atk and you cannot change back, hopeless. i think only deck like hunder can give guardian atk power, but 1900 just too low. leodrake is a naturia beatstick. some player also use card like upstart, ragweed will become pot of greed.forget about spiderfang. if my opponent use xyz deck, strawberry gonna cry, but this card is a best card to give weak naturia atk power.

now i know what the feeling of atlas when make this lesson, sorry atlas
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:50 am

nice both of u and king add sde deck!
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:56 am

nah still not interest to read most of it
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:02 am

tiger that's disrespectful Razz
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:20 am

nice lesson atlas but a very long one
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:45 am

Yes king nice lesson very long but detailed and yea like kaiba said try bolding out some words or something like that anyways good job
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:47 am

I said that? umm sure! lol
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:48 am

Wait no it wasnt you >.< It was kcganja XD
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:49 am

lol I would never say spmething like that! im hellbent on side decks Razz
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:56 am

Nice lesson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:04 am

Okay, this topic needs to be broken up in to sections because I look at that and see a block of text and it's harder to read when like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:16 pm

yeah kng too long Razz
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Yeah king you might want to edit this and make it more readable cause it sort of does get hard to be able to read when you have so many sentences that are not spaced out and it also makes people

Sort of lazy to read since it looks to long just space them sentences out (You dont have to just an opinion)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:36 pm

yeah space them out, or change the colour of what you're saying about each card so people can look at the name and then see what you have to say about them.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Yes glad you agree with me Judgement Dragon anyways again King keep making them Great lessons
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:41 pm

lo I frgot where I wa sreading Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Deck Lesson   Naturia Deck Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Naturia Deck Lesson
Page 1 of 1