North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!

Go down 
+2
patrick1324
KING_ATLAS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! Empty
PostSubject: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:10 am

It has been a while dear students of North Academy,some of you might know me,some others might not,My name is King Atlas and i used to be a very active teacher a while ago,sadly i had some personal issues to attend so i left 4 a few months,but now im back and im ready to do my job again!

For my first lesson of this season i will explain to u the  power of a underated deck that has alot of potential.This deck never gets old,its from the DW and LS age,and it has been improved over the years.Im talking about Six Samurais

So,what do we need to know about Six Samurais?They are a Warrior Based Deck(wich allows us to use xyz monster like heroics and Black Armor Ninja) and they all have different effs that makes the Six Sam deck a very competitive deck with the ability to play in 1 way or another depending on the situation.(Otk,lockdown,control...etc)

Keep in mind that in order to win u must play as fast as u can,Six Sams can be overpowered cause their boss monsters dont have high atk.Ur main objective will be to Summon The Legendary Six Samurai Shi-En,This extremely good card is the strongest card of the Six Sam Structure,and his eff of negating a spell or trap per turn makes him really usefull,i like to play safe zone to protect shi-en from harm as well as double lance and double fiendish chain,its a personal choice,but i think that the protection of ur Shi-en has to be primordial.

The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! Torneo-yu-gi-oh-especial-shi-en-mikami-comics

U can also use him to lockdown ur opp,using the naturias beast and barkion,another way of playing the lockdwon is with the Great Shogun Shien a great card that can be deadly if u play it along the Shi-En,that monster can be SS if u controll 2 or more Six Sams and his eff force the enemy to play only 1 spell/trap per turn,even tough is a powerfull card,i dont run Great Shogun Shien on the deck beacause it can get cloggy sometimes and six sam need to be fast,another good card that i dont use is The Grandmaster of The Six Samurais,this card is great and it can help if u are going 4 the otk push,it allows u to recylce but i dont use it because it dosnt help to get my xyz or sync monsters out,its a personal choice,u dont have to do the same thing.

The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! 20070302192927!GreatShogunShien-STON-EN-SR-1E

The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! GrandmasteroftheSixSamuraiGLD1-EN-G.png

I hope this helps,i will love to answer any question that u have about this deck or any other aspect,to help u in the deck building part i will give u a deck recipe(not my real deck) that works really good,the cards on the side deck are all cards that u could use on the deck like the return of the six samurai and the warrior returning alive.Enjoy it!

The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! 6kSlqjF

Last edited by KING_ATLAS on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 am

ya, six samurai is a very big archetype, and yes, shi-en is the boss of six samurai, but i already played six samurai without shi-en long time ago(that time still not have shi-en yet), six samurai all have strong ignition special summon effect that make this deck a swarm field deck, and it have been many yeat that six samurai is born, so it have many spell/trap support card, shi-en is the best monster support card for six-samurai, but six-samurai not just use to summon shi-en, there actually have very powerful swarm field effect, that is why need shi-en to protect from trap(especially torrential tribute==)

six samurai start from six monster, all have different attribute(thats why it call six samurai) there have protection effect(destroy another instead of itself) then have legendary six samurai, which is swarm field samurai, other than that, all is release later after there become famous(because this deck can get many monster on the field, at that time, monster is boss)konami release more monster and support card, but unfortunally, there cannot become famous in the new format because not have a good boss monster until shi-en is born.
Back to top Go down
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:57 am

I actually love to use Six Samurais. I've played it for a couple of years in the day, and I'm fairly decent with them. I also have a great recent deck for them, since I always try to keep my decks up for the metagame.

This is it: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! 09oKcSA

I might even post this deck as a respons Post to this lesson Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 am

i hate six sam... they annoying, but good lesson Razz
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Nice lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:25 pm

if u have shogun and u negate the a spell or trap with shi en the opponent can activate another spell or trap
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Celestialus wrote:
if u have shogun and u negate the a spell or trap with shi en the opponent can activate another spell or trap

True that, I didnt even read that part in the lesson, but it's definatly something to be fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Srry,my bad,fixed
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!   The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of the Six Samurais!Deck Lesson and tips!
Page 1 of 1