North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 2
Wins : 0

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:48 am

This is where you can submit an application for the available positions that we have in this academy...You are to use the following format when applying.

Position to apply: - Tester! That's where the money's at!

Activity: - Mostly on the weekends ( Friday - Sunday ) and the weekdays that I'm not busy and have to be on Smile

Knowledge about this position: - Exp : I've been a tester for several different academies!
From what I've learned from being a tester at those academies to make the new guy feel welcome and to show me everything he knows it the game of YGO. I feel that you should make him/her feel welcome like everyone else and to make sure he/she knows that it alright with whatever he/she got on the test. It wont hurt them, it just shows that they can learn a lot more and become a better duelist Very Happy

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I can offer my servitude and great humor and charms ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:14 am

Position Applying for: Chatbox Mod or Tester

Activity: - I am Usually on Everyday.

Knowledge about this Position:
Knowledge for Tester:
*I know that as a tester it will be my duty to test those who request testing in either the chatbox or the testers request area.

*I understand that as a tester I will have to be active every single day.
*I understand that as a tester I am expected to keep up with the current format, rules & game mechanics and current rulings
*I understand that as a tester I am expected to use a competitive deck but not otk/ftk, as I will need to assess my opponent skill

Knowledge for Chatbox Mod:
*I understand that as a chatbox Moderator, it is my duty to enforce the rules within the chatbox no exceptions and failure to do so will result in me being relieved of my duty.

*I understand that I am not to abuse my authority as a chatbox moderator and must follow the rules like everyone else, if I abuse my authority as a moderator i may be relieved of my duties effective immediately

*I understand that as a moderator I am expected keep a level head at all times, especially when dealing with tough situations.

*I understand that as a moderator I must be active, failure to meet the activity requirements will result in me being relieved of my duties

What can you offer NA to make it better - I can offer my time and dedication to NA as I dont have much going on atm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:48 pm

WyattEarp wrote:
This is where you can submit an application for the available positions that we have in this academy...You are to use the following format when applying.

Position to apply: - Tester! That's where the money's at!

Activity: - Mostly on the weekends ( Friday - Sunday ) and the weekdays that I'm not busy and have to be on Smile

Knowledge about this position: - Exp : I've been a tester for several different academies!
From what I've learned from being a tester at those academies to make the new guy feel welcome and to show me everything he knows it the game of YGO. I feel that you should make him/her feel welcome like everyone else and to make sure he/she knows that it alright with whatever he/she got on the test. It wont hurt them, it just shows that they can learn a lot more and become a better duelist Very Happy

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I can offer my servitude and great humor and charms ;D

approved for the testers from ristynuts i mean gloves
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Wins : 0

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Thank you Kalin! Your a Saint!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:32 pm

! Killua wrote:
Position to apply: Tester

Activity: - Times vary pending required time for test. Needs to be arranged in advance - (Check). I have not been too active in past, but with positions due to previous experience, comes increased activity from me. I have been Vice Chancellor for GXDA, and Admin for CDA. Both of which have gone inactive.

Knowledge about this position: - I am to look for sportsmanship, strategy, ability to be pushed to the edge and still come out on top. Rulings, and knowledge of the game and card interactions, misplays done, rate the deck based on synergy and consistancy. GXDA is where I did most of my work as a Tester. Out of my personal track, several made Slifer, few made Ra, and Even fewer made Obelisk. Unfortunately there was an issue between the 2 academies, over CDA (former vice) making a new academy and poaching, which led to immature drama on GX Duel Academy, people leaving it (myself included), and the chancellor in an attempt to erase all trails, deleted every topic on GXDA, thus restarting it, and deleting any topics I posted. I did have a notepad copy, but since then, I have also deleted those permanently from my computer, so physically, I have no "proof".
I was Dr.Vellian Crowler on GXDA and Shinichi Kudo on CDA.
http://gxduelacademy.forumotion.net/ GXDA
Alexis has likely since deleted the academy, or I cannot remember the site. Soo long ago.

approved for testers test
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 am

Position to apply: War Manager (Just seeing if I can get this job.)

Activity: - Everyday for 2-3 hours.

Knowledge about this position: - I know that we need to assemble the best team,to win it all.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I'll make sure we win
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
Jaguar101

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:37 am

we currently have enough of these at the moment but we will keep an eye out for you. Also that is somewhat of a distateful pic for a profile please change. If your going to be a war admin
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:18 am

@jag: I apologize, but you are unable to make decisions like approving or denying any application as you are not an admin, and perhaps you were trying to assist us , but unfortunately you do not have the power to do so. Furthermore do not judge a member by their profile pic, as this one shown here does not break any rule of conduct. Nor is it sexually explicit unless you choose to see it as such. That seems like a personal issue. All I see is a "bust" picture of a beautiful young person. So please refrain from asking others to alter their accounts for your convenience. All members have freedom of expression , as long as they follow NAs rules and guidelines.

@hero: sorry, but our positions are slightly full, but do not be discouraged. If an opening is to surface I will contact you immediately, also pay no mind to what jag said . Thank you for your application

Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Sting
Chaos White
Chaos White
Sting

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:27 am

I wanna apply for mods

5 to 6 everyday

And i can try if u help me Smile
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:33 am

@stewie, rejected. Follow the application format and then we may consider it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:34 am

Im still waiting on an answer for my application.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 am

@phantom please refrain from posting here unless it is an official application. I see you have applied for tester or cb mod. I would contact either one of these admins for the following:
RUSTY GLOVES(test admin)
KING ATLAS (for cb mod)

Inform them of your interested of the position through private message here or on DN and they shall get back to you. Thank you for your application
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 am

Inu can I apply for mod here?Or do I ave to pm someone first?
Back to top Go down
Sting
Chaos White
Chaos White
Sting

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 am

Position to apply : Mod

Activity : 5-6 each day

Knowledge : seems easy

What can you offer : Keeping the things calm
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 am

@hero : u can apply here but u may need to wait for an admin to review your request

@stewie: an admin will soon review your application
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:08 am

Position to apply: - I would like to apply for becoming a moderator.

Activity: - I'm on here everyday, I try to be active as much possible. I come everyday as soon as I am with my daily things and once using the computer immediately. At weekends, I'm on most of the day.

Knowledge about this position: - I know about this position a lot. I've been a moderator at some other places before and I currently am at two others. I'm also an admin in another place. Moderators' main job are to keep topics as clean as possible, they know what topics need to be locked and what topics need to be deleted and what posts should be deleted. Moderators also take of managing the chatbox and following the rules and keeping the chatbox as clean as possible. Also, they are allowed to test people when no other tester is available.

What can I offer to NA to make it better: I'll try to make NA a better place by following the rules, I'm active enough, I believe. I'll try to make NA's topics as clean as I can and try my best to follow any obligations moderators should follow.
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:18 am

Activity : 5-6 hours a day if needed.

Knowledge : 3 years of forum moderating and administrating.

What can you offer : Dedicated and activeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:47 am

Runzy wrote:

Knowledge : 3 years of forum moderating and administrating.

What can you offer : Dedicated and activeness.

ill place you on trial for now
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:24 am

And me? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Knowledge : Have been mod at several academies.

What can you offer : Dedicated and activeness. Extremely mature.
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:58 am

i taught i was on trial -_- but my cb puwurs is gone...
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:20 am

osition to apply: - cb mod

Activity: - TI am REALLY active

Knowledge about this position: - I had experience before in different academies because I was mod/admin. I also know what to do and since I am one of the most active people here I think this job suits me.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - well I will take responsibility and keep the cb clean. I just need a chance to prove myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:57 pm

ok looking for maybe one more mod but you gotta have previous expiernce/ohh and make the mods nice
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:02 pm

DN: TopdeckedJD0_0

Knowledge: Been mod everywhere mother fuckers wanna find me

Exp: Was admin and mod at top places including this place before the current admins even

Why we should pick you: Im mad active and dedicated + i Play Spellbooks Very Happy

Thanks for consideration
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:54 pm

kalin I put my application but no one looking into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next