North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

is maxx c a good side against zodiacs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

Immune to warnings? : No

is maxx c a good side against zodiacs? Empty
PostSubject: is maxx c a good side against zodiacs?   is maxx c a good side against zodiacs? EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:37 am

If so, please give your reasoning and how many one should side.
Back to top Go down
KuriMaster
Admin
Admin
KuriMaster

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: is maxx c a good side against zodiacs?   is maxx c a good side against zodiacs? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:17 am

Unless your using a deck that abuses Card of Demise. Most decks today should main 2 Maxx "C" you could then side something to prevent him from xyz summoning, Flying "C" would be good against that deck and PK fire. Ghost reaper and twin cherries is also an idea depending on what your most likely going to expect.

Most cases it's a good card to have in your hand. Even when going 1st, if you use Maxx "C" early on your opponent will be stopped while you having a dimensional barrier or solemn strike set.

It's a good card to main not only vs them but other decks. I will list a lot of decks currently used and how Maxx "C" can be abused.

-ABC Buster you get a couple extra draws, maybe you'll draw a kaiju card or raigeki and demolish your opponent. I love getting more of a chance to get rid of cards like that 3000 sack card and an annoying cyber infinity dragon.

-PK fire they often need Dante to go off, thank you for the extra 5 cards so i can make an abyss dweller. have fun getting killed because of your no-longer floaters.

-Paleozoic frogs: That toadally awesome was really worth if for you when I have 3-5 extra cards?
Yeah drawing into some extra cards like twin twister to mess up all your face downs. Also thanks for allowing me to pop 2 back row, and get rid of your vanity's emptiness.

Anyways yeah just my insight.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: is maxx c a good side against zodiacs?   is maxx c a good side against zodiacs? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:21 am

2x maxx c is mained for me. the only way I see it not being valuable against zoodiacs is if you don't run hand traps. yes you can draw a million and one cards but zoodiacs will get the full setup and unless you drew into outs like kaiju and other means, you need hand traps (ghost ogre, reaper, veiler). This is of course on the presumption you are going second and maxx c where you have no board presence yet. that being said, maxx c is an excellent 2 card main against most decks this format and the upcoming format. my advice is to main 2 maxx c and side it out if you need to. you'll have a 15 card side deck where hopefully you'll have cards that are enough to deal with what maxx c can't. Finally one last thing is that there is this card that if your opponent has like 8 cards in hand or more that they drew this turn or something you make them discard all but 2 or something like that... essentially maxx c punishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is maxx c a good side against zodiacs?   is maxx c a good side against zodiacs? Empty

Back to top Go down

is maxx c a good side against zodiacs?
Page 1 of 1