North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion)

Go down 
2 posters

Yes or no?
sounds awesome(yes)
Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) I_vote_lcap40%Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Hell No (no)
Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) I_vote_lcap60%Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion)   Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Okay, so basically potato came up with the idea of allowing proxies in tournaments but only under the following conditions

*A thread where we keep records of everyone's proxies and admins and event managers manually approve them(this way people cannot chat and change proxy's)
*the tournament creator must allow proxies to be used in their tournament in order for particpants to use them in their decks.

What do you guys think, should we do it?

Poll note: vote canceling allowed.

Note:For those who don't know what a proxy is, a proxy is a custom card.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion)   Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:53 am

i dont prefer it but its not a big problem too
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion)   Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:43 am

eh na
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion)   Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:52 am

It would be good, but if the wording in the card effects are not done properly, an accidental OP card could be proxied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion)   Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Proxys allowed in tournaments, with a catch....(tournament suggestion)
Page 1 of 1