North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A team is rebuilding

Go down 
+16
stardust-savior
Striker
Blue
zactheking
YoungX
lightningyugi
Killswitch
SuperNova955
Lost in Illusions
LightPhoenix
maxenceaugier
Pot of Benevolence
!~Rabbit~!
Shrek
TopGun
mannysami5
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A team is rebuilding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Application
~~~~~~~~~
Dn Name:
War Experience(If any):
Decks you would war with:
Dueling Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team:
Why you think you are fit for this team:

Testers:Drewzer44, Kalin,Galavant

Team Captain: Kalin
Co-Captain:Drewzer44

Current A Team Roster:
1.kalin kessler//dragonsrage666
2. Drewzer44
3. Galavant//{Kokugatsu} Galavant
4. Whatthe101//(all stars) striker
5. Toothless//Disconnection
7. EzPzWintbh
8.Gracco//{Kokugatsu}Subzero

Honorary Members:
RustyGloves
DLNC4444
AdamTheTopGunDemamp//~AdamDemamp~

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YoungX

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:26 pm

DN Name: YkDuel
War Experience: None
Decks I would Use: Clown Dolls, Burning Abyss, Vampires, Nekroz, some deck I make
Dueling Accomplishments- First in Duelist Kingdom Tourney on VDA, Had reached a rank around 2000 on DN Match, um not sure if they count but yeah.
Why you want to join this team - I want to join a war team because it would be good experience for me and VDA's war team is well like a ghost.
Why you think you are fit for this team - My dueling skills, while not perfect, are adequate enough. Not sure what else. I guess I can be emotional support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:30 pm

YoungX wrote:
Decks I would Use: Clown Dolls, Burning Abyss, Vampires, Nekroz, some deck I make
Dueling Accomplishments- First in Duelist Kingdom Tourney on VDA, Had reached a rank around 2000 on DN Match, um not sure if they count but yeah.
Why you want to join this team - I want to join a war team because it would be good experience for me and VDA's war team is well like a ghost.
Why you think you are fit for this team - My dueling skills, while not perfect, are adequate enough. Not sure what else. I guess I can be emotional support.

approved for testing

Dn Name: ColonelKillswitch

War Experience(If any): Tons,been warring for 4 years,bad record but my luck will turn around,im learning about siding.

Decks you would war with: Heroes,LS,Nekroz,Dolls,gimme a deck and ill play it.

Dueling Accomplishments: None.......13 years of dueling exp o:

Why you want to join this team: Kalin told me too x)

Why you think you are fit for this team: Kalin told me I am haha xD

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:28 pm

[quote="Kalin Kessler"]
YoungX wrote:

under consideration

Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Kalin Kessler wrote:
Kalin Kessler wrote:
YoungX wrote:

under consideration

What he means, is no. ty for applying have a nice life A team is rebuilding - Page 2 2883212734
Back to top Go down
zactheking

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Dn Name: The Pink Knight
War Experience(If any): a lot
Decks you would war with: BA,yosenju, qli and nekroz, shaddoll
Dueling Accomplishments: top 32 in DNYCS Santiago
Why you want to join this team: because I've got the exp under my belt would like to do some wars on academys
Why you think you are fit for this team: because I've vsed and work along side some of the members of the team and some know how I top deck and sack like crazy mainly GOA
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:47 am

Denied. Sorry Thanks for applying gl with the rest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:56 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:13 pm

can i join? if i can ill give the further info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:25 pm

defeats the purpose of an app tbh
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:46 pm

DN Name: blue eye dragon123
War Experience(If any): dont have any
Decks you would war with: Qliphort, ritual beasts, spellbooks, satellarknights and nekroz
Dueling Accomplishments: I think i will do not really bad and after all on dn i have a total of 604 xp so i know how the game works and i got also some dirty combos to surprise them.
Why you want to join this team: I would like to defend our form and i like duelling a lot so if i do it for a goal i think ill get better and ill have more fun.
Why you think you are fit for this team: Am ready to defend this forum en to help my mates with making this site a succes and after all i think i wont do really bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:32 pm

blue eye dragon123 wrote:
Decks you would war with: Qliphort, ritual beasts, spellbooks, satellarknights and nekroz
Dueling Accomplishments: I think i will do not really bad and after all on dn i have a total of 604 xp so i know how the game works and i got also some dirty combos to surprise them.
Why you want to join this team: I would like to defend our form and i like duelling a lot so if i do it for a goal i think ill get better and ill have more fun.
Why you think you are fit for this team: Am ready to defend this forum en to help my mates with making this site a succes and after all i think i wont do really bad.

approved for testing
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:22 pm

pretty sad for u, kalin approved it and he is the founder he knows best
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:33 pm

pretty sad for u, kalin approved it and he is the founder he knows best

Do not spam my swamp again. This is your only warning. only serious applications from here on please and thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:45 pm

updated honor team,3 places still open
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:57 am

redid the team,apply away
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 pm

does that shit mean i can apply? if it does then i apply xD
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:16 pm

whatthe101 wrote:
does that shit mean i can apply? if it does then i apply xD

you know the deal,its protocal,just fill it out
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Dn Name: (All Stars) striker
War Experience(If any): is that even a question? ....yea i do
Decks you would war with: Noids,Tellars(we still have skybridge bishes),Qli (fk towers anyway),Kozmo (#KozmoNation...but not until the cards hit TCG), HERO's (we still have "E" call)
Yang zings (i feel like they can be good in this format...50% cuz of beelzus), etc = as in, i don't remember anything else atm lel.

Dueling Accomplishments: uh.....i will always hate dis question cuz idek what this is about xD
Why you want to join this team: obv reasons
Why you think you are fit for this team: uh....cuz ur short on members and i'm good at dueling...am i missing anything?
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Whatthe101 wrote:
Decks you would war with: Noids,Tellars(we still have skybridge bishes),Qli (fk towers anyway),Kozmo (#KozmoNation...but not until the cards hit TCG), HERO's (we still have "E" call)
Yang zings (i feel like they can be good in this format...50% cuz of beelzus), etc = as in, i don't remember anything else atm lel.

Dueling Accomplishments: uh.....i will always hate dis question cuz idek what this is about xD
Why you think you are fit for this team: uh....cuz ur short on members and i'm good at dueling...am i missing anything?

no
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Shrek wrote:
Whatthe101 wrote:

no

-.- drew wtf why u do dis

eh no need anyway i'm wa now xD
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:06 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
stardust-savior
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
stardust-savior

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:28 pm

DN Name: ! ! ! ! ! ! !Tiddles
War Experience(If any): None
Decks you would war with:Yosenju Stun
Dueling Accomplishments: None
Why you want to join this team: For fun, looking to get better and maybe score some wins for the team!
Why you think you are fit for this team: I'm no push-over when it comes to dueling! I'll fight hard for the NA team as much as I can!
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:02 am

stardust-savior wrote:
DN Name: ! ! ! ! ! ! !Tiddles
War Experience(If any): None
Decks you would war with:Yosenju Stun
Dueling Accomplishments: None
Why you want to join this team: For fun, looking to get better and maybe score some wins for the team!
Why you think you are fit for this team: I'm no push-over when it comes to dueling! I'll fight hard for the NA team as much as I can!

approved for testing,hit up a war adjucator for a test
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:21 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A team is rebuilding   A team is rebuilding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A team is rebuilding
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next